Sex Parties In Your Area

gaynevets

I'm curious what the gay sex party scene is like around the country? In this area (metro DC and Baltimore), there are several regular get togethers hosted by men in their homes. Invitation is via email which is freely shared. Hosts typically offer lube, condoms, snacks/drinks and of course their home/apartment for fucking. Cost ranges between $10 and $20 US. The scene is casual, very little kink, bareback is usually between "regulars" who are comfortable with each other. Some guys have slings; weekends tend to be more elaborate with some hosts having dark mazes in their basements, etc. Weekends also tend to be more uninhibited. Weekday lunch time and evenings tend to be more relaxed.

I've found these parties to be great places to meet guys for future 1on1 action and to gain an "in" to more specialized party scenes. I've taken plenty of 'undetectable' loads but not won the main prize, yet.

So, what's it like near you?

• Upvote 1