Bbc Quickie At Sbux

bottomguysea

Ran in to grab a drink before hitting the gym yesterday. After ordering I asked for the key to the bathroom but it was in use. I walked down to wait at the door to snag the key but when it open this bearded muscled up man in a small tank and tights looked at me. I winked and said my turn, just then the door opened a bit more another dude ran out all embarassed. The BBC held the door open for me. Just as I was turning around to lock the door, he pushed his way in and locked it. He stared at me and said he he could cum again. He lowered his tights and a shiny dick popped out. I jumped on it. You could still taste cum and the first guys ass on it. His fingers when down my shorts and started pushing into my ass. He stood me up, pushed me against the sink and pulled down my shorts. He rubbed his slick dick against my hole and started to push in. He pointed to the floor by the toilet and I saw a load that had been shot from the last guy. I dipped my fingers in it and smeared it on his dick. He popped in and started to forced about 9 inches in me. Fuck it was awesome. He grabbed my hips and just started jackhammering my ass. Wrapped his hands around my jock waste as a handle and made my hole his. He fucked me quick and hard. Whn he was about to cum, he worked his arm around my face and told me bite and lick his bicep. When I worked my tongue over a vein, that sent him over and he started filling me up. For being the second time he shot in 10 minutes the amount was impressive. Made me jealous of what the first guy had in his hole. When he was finished, I spun around and cleaned his cock off, while he worked his finger back in my ass, saying goodbye to his swimmers. I pulled up and we both left. I think we both learned each others names when we picked up our now slightly cold drinks at the bar. When I got to my vehicle, I remembered I never did piss.

• Upvote 4