The Young Understall Breeder

ohvisit

A few years ago I hooked up regularly with this hot younger guy with a huge uncut cock. We would always arrange to meet in a public restroom. He would slide his cock under the stall divider, I'd lube him up with some spit, and then I'd lower my ass down on his bare cock. He'd pump in and out my ass until he came. And he shot the biggest loads I've ever experienced.

I didn't realize until a few years later that he was barely 18 the first time we hooked up. We had chatted on A4A and finally agreed to meet up in one of the busiest men's room of the university student union late at night. He took the back handicap stall, stripped completely, and wasted no time sliding his thick 8” under the stall. I checked to be certain no other guys were lingering around. We were alone, so I got down on my knees and sucked until his cock was covered with spit. I spit on my fingers and lubed up my hole. Then I squatted slowly onto his cock, taking the entire length until I felt his balls rest against my ass. He wasted no time, thrusting hard in and out of my ass. He pounded my hole for nearly ten minutes before busting his nut deep in my ass. He didn’t make any noise when he came, but I felt his cock quiver in my ass and knew he was cumming. When he pulled out, the hot thick cum dripped out my ass onto the tile floor. About to stand up, I felt a finger probe my hole. He pulled out a cum-covered finger and licked it clean. He continued to eat his cum from my ass until I blew my load on the floor. I watched his hand slide between my legs, scoop the cum up off the floor, and slide back to his stall where he licked the load off his fingers.

A few months later he asked to meet up in the men’s room of a nearby gym. It was a typical men’s room: three stalls on one side and three urinals directly across from them. I noticed immediately, however, that there was no door separating the men’s room from the locker room. Anyone walking by could see under the stalls. This place was risky. No warning if someone came in the room. He didn’t seem to care, and I was so horny that I didn’t care. He slipped off his gym shorts (no underwear) and thrust his cock under the stall. I peeked through the crack of my stall and noticed a young guy standing at one of the sinks about twenty feet away. Then I peeked under the stall and watched several guys wander past the men’s room. Without a doubt, I thought, someone will catch us. I shifted my backpack and jacket around to block as much as possible from the view of passers-by. He had stayed in the same position, so I lubed his cock with my spit and slammed my ass down on it. He fucked me hard for maybe three minutes before loading me up, and this time he moaned aloud as he shot his cum up my ass. The entire locker room could have heard that moan. I peeked under the stall but didn’t see anyone—what a relief! He quickly dressed and left. I moved to another stall, hung my bag and jacket on the back of the door, and waited for a few minutes before leaving. Two guys came into the room and chatted at the sink: “I can’t believe those guys were fucking in here.” He didn’t realize I was still sitting in a stall with cum dripping out of my hole.

Some time later he asked to meet in the men’s room of a downtown public building. The men’s room saw scant foot traffic during the late afternoon, definitely a safer place than our last rendezvous. Again, he wasted no time getting down to business. He pulled down his jeans, lubed up his cock, and slid under the stall. As I started to squat down, he grabbed my hips and pulled me down hard, impaling me on his harder than usual cock. He slammed hard for a few minutes, slowed down, and sped up again. This went on for fifteen minutes before I felt his balls slap my ass. I could feel his cock pulsate in my hole as he filled me with his load. This time he kept his cock in my ass and slowly eased it in and out. Within a few minutes, he was rock hard again and started to pound my hole. I could feel his cum dripping down my leg, a feeling so hot that I busted my nut all over the floor. He continued to drill my hole and, with a sudden pause, loaded me up again. He pulled out fast, and some of his cum poured onto the floor. In a whispering voice, he told me to use my fingers, pick it up off the floor, and lick it off my fingers. As I licked up his cum, I felt his tongue probe my freshly fucked hole, sucking and eating his cum from my ass. It was one of the hottest fucks I can ever remember.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 24

It's a shame no one ever joined in.  I took a lot of loads in the various men's rooms in my college library.  I didn't cruise them when I was in college, if I'd known what was available in the men's room at the bottom of the stairs by the reserve reading room I would never have passed any classes.

• Upvote 1

I cruised so much in college. I can remember the first time I watched somebody sucking cock understall -- it was this scrawny guy in between a pair of huge beefy thighs. Later I sucked my first cock (as an adult, anyway) in that same stall. I probably would have finished grad school years earlier if I hadn't spent so much time exchanging blowjobs with strangers!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...