Raw Under Foreskin After Topping -- Normal?

akcum16

Hey Guys - So I'm new to barebacking. I topped a couple guys at a bathhouse recently, and afterwards my dick was a little swollen and it felt kinda raw under my foreskin (I'm uncut). My dick has always been a little sensitive, and I've experienced some of this after sex with condoms and even after a rough blowjob (usually from someone without much experience with uncut guys), but it would heal up after a day. It's been three full days now, and it hasn't let up much. I guess my question is for the uncut guys out there with more experience -- Is this normal early on? Like, will my dick just "toughen up" after a while? I really hope I don't have to continue wait a week between fuck sessions. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

It is normal when you start barebacking, especially if you've used rubbers for a while. Condoms will artificially restrict how much your foreskin moves, which is also why you get a lot less excitement fucking with a condom on. Without one on your foreskin moves around a LOT more, you get more excitement, friction, and stimulation as a result. If you are getting rough and intense it really can make your glans sore.

will it toughen up? Yes and no. I'm not gonna lie...I have a lot of oral and anal sex and I do still get sore sometimes, but yeah, it does become less sensitive. My foreskin used to be pretty tight but from getting it on a lot it's no longer tight.