First Time On Hampstead Heath, London

Third post. This one a little more recent. It happened two years ago in May, just as the weather was getting nice and warm.

Now, I've not exactly lived a sheltered life, but London is new to me, I still feel it's new after being here a while. I knew there were famous cruising grounds, but I didn't know anything about them and, living up north for so long, I'd no clue just as to how 'active' these spots were in the right conditions.

I'd heard of Hampstead Heath, but I now know just how big London is and how long it can take to get to the other side. I was staying with a friend when, one Saturday night (I figured this would be the busiest time and from what I read on Squirt, I was right), I said I was off to meet colleagues for a drink. I left the house at about 9:30pm, jumped in the car and put my sat nav on. It took me through several boroughs and then central London until I eventually came out on to a large main road - the drive had taken about an hour. I'd never been here before and it took me a while to get my bearings. I was shaking I was so nervous - I'd never really been cruising properly before. I had only caught sight of some small pictures on Squirt as to what the location looked like. My marker was the Jack Straws Castle - I assume it's a pub, but as i've never been in, I'm not 100% - could have been turned in to flats like everywhere else by now - not sure. Parking in London can be a nightmare, permit zones etc. and the signs never make sense to me. It was about 10:45pm on a Saturday night now. I decided to take a risk and just park on the same road - there were no double yellow lines and it was fairly deserted. I figured this was my only chance and the road was empty. I'd showered and douched before hand, I brought mouthwash and chewing gum with me along wth baby wipes, poppers - my fuck kit, just in case. I left everything in the car though, save for the poppers. 

The wall on the road I'd parked on was high and it ran all the way from just after the pub until it disappeared in to darkness at the other end of the road. I had my phone out and had logged in to squirt. I followed the instructions. By the pub was a small car park - sealed off, walk down it and down the hill on to the path and you're in the heath. There were some vague instructions to find the busiest spot, but I knew what I was after - the fuck tree. I'd read about this - A large tree that appeared fallen, though I think it's still alive, which lies horizontally, or has grown so, and is perfect for bending over and waiting. 

As soon as I got on to the path, I saw guys everywhere, standing around, walking about, giving me a quick, subtle flick of their head as if to say 'wanna fuck?' I did. But I needed a look about first. I'm walking down the path and a fit black guy, seriously hot, approached me walking in the opposite direction. We stop and chat and then within seconds we're kissing and man, can he kiss. We have a grope, but he tells me he's had his fun and is heading home. I'm disappointed, but as he leaves and I look around I can see there's no reason to be.

I continue down the path and it curves round to the left. i meet a guy about my age, backpack on, flirting and we start playing. He fucks me up against a tree on the path, he says he's in me raw, but I'm not convinced and every time I try and check he brushes my hand away. He takes quite a while to cum and it's not that much fun, but I let him because that's why I'm here. You have to see the bigger picture. When he leaves, another guy passes and I stop him and talk to him - I ask him if he knows where the mythological fuck tree is and he smiles. He points in to the woods and tells me to stay on the trail, look out for a bin on the right and then there's a small clearing to the right with another bin and that's where the tree is. I'm only half listening to his directions as he rambles on and I'm still nervous.

I follow the trail down but it goes on for a bit and i haven't really seen any guys for a while - I begin to worry I'm lost and I know I have absolutely NO sense of direction - none at all. I stop a passing guy, first i've seen in a while, and he assures me I should keep going, so I do. I see the bin on the right of the path and there's a couple of guys by it, smoking. They ignore me, but I take a good look - muscle daddies, hot and I see that they're smoking cigars - even hotter. Behind them there's another rubbish bin and next to it a large fallen tree with about seven or eight guys stood around it, all groping themselves, but not interacting with each other - why does this always happen? Commit yourselves, for fuck's sake! I walk around the tree. They're watching me, which makes me even more nervous and, despite the warm night air, I feel cool and tremble a little. I've worn denim shorts, button-fly and I loosen them and drop them to the ground revealing my jocked arse. I lean over the tree, sniff my poppers and stare at the ground. I don't need to see. It's better if I don't. It's actually my preference. 

One by one they start to move closer and I feel hands on me. A cock slips in my mouth and I ravish it, another slides in to me, there's no questions or mentions of rubbers, just assumptions that it'll be raw - that's fine. That's really fine. I sniff my poppers, suck cock and just relax as the tree bears my weight and I take raw cock after raw cock. I lose count after eight, but I know i'm pushing in to double figures. They're queueing to use me and each one of them gets their turn. One of them, a biker guy in a jock and leather jacket comes back, his jock hidden beneath trackies, I know because I reach back to feel him. He's obviously taking a load or two too.

Eventually I look at my watch and it's pushing towards 1:30am. I'm not working on the Sunday, so I'm in no hurry to get home, but I am conscious of the fact that it'll take me an hour to drive. As he cums inside me for a second time, at least, my hole is aching a little, not knowing whether to stay slack and open, gaping or whether to bother to tense back up and try to regain its normal shape. It doesn't get much time to move. A tall black guy, seriously dark skin, which I love, something about the contrast on my pale white skin, enters me - he's huge and although his cock is clearly hard, it's so thick that there's almost a layer of puppy fat around it, softening it's feel - does that make sense? fucking horny. Now, I'm not being racist, at least I hope I'm not, and this has not proven to be true for every black guy that's fucked me, and i've had a few, but something about some black guys seems to give them better hip movement, smoother, a more rounded motion that's pleasing to my cunt, not to mention there's that smell of black sweat, which turns me on no end. He spends some time working my cunt, when another bottom appears next to me on the tree. I'm not worried. He's cute enough, maybe a few years younger than me and his arse is hairless, cute though. I know some guys prefer smooth and it looks natural - I don't think he's shaved it. Still, I know I offer something that guys who love it, love  - I figure there's enough to go round and the black guy pulls out and double dips in to the other bottom's cunt. He moves between the two of us, my cunt then his and back and forth - I make sure I get the load. And I turn around to see him. He's really tall with big, full lips, another feature on many black guys I just can't get enough of and we spend sometime just kissing, his cock growing hard again, before he fucks me one last time and then leaves.

It's gone 2am now and I notice that the woods have grown much quieter. I get a little worried. There's no one around the fuck tree and I can only vaguely remember the directions back to the path. I start the route back, hoisting my shorts back up - my knees blackened and sore from pressing against the tree. My arse aches but in the best of ways and I'm literally dripping, but my fatigued muscles can't find the strength to contract and I can feel the spunk oozing out of me, dribbling down my legs and dampening my shorts. As I'm walking back up the path, I bump in to the other bottom and we compliment each other on our arses - we deserve it, we've worked hard tonight. He sees me safely back to the path and i walk back to the car with so many loads of stangers' jizz that half of London could have emptied their balls in to me and i still wouldn't recognise their faces or know who they were. I love that, walking down the street and not knowing if the guy passing me has cum inside me - so fucking hot.

I get back in the car and begin the drive home. as I'm in Camden, North London, I'm slowing for a red light and an asian guy walking towards me stares at me and I stare back. I think he's cruising me, so as if it's an instant reflex, I hit my indicator and pull left in to a side street - I see him in my mirrors stop and watch me and as I park up, I hope he's coming to meet me. I don't know if my arse can take another cock but I'm sure as fuck going to try. Then it occurs to me - this is London - he could just as well be on his way to shoot or stab me, mug me even, let alone fuck me. But as he comes aorund the corner and smiles at me I know that's not the case. I lock the car and we walk down the street, further in to darkness until a back street opens up behind the main road i'd been driving down and we slip in to it together, kissing and groping. I turn my back to him and drop my shorts and he feels my arse, soaking. I hear him sniffing his fingers and then I hear him snort or laugh, I can't quite tell which. The streets seem empty, but it's Saturday night and neither of us wants attention. I'm sure i can feel him grinning behind me as he puts the head of his cock to my hole and wanks a little to get hard. He slides inside me, pushing my face in to the brick wall and fucks me roughly, pulling my hips out so i'm crouching a little. He fucks me hard and fast, his cock probably about 6" but he's circumcised, as so many asian guys are and his cock is thicker in the middle, which I love - nice for teasing and stretching your hole. He pounds my slick cunt, and i feel more cum dripping out of me. I almost want him to stop - I want to keep the cum, but i'm past that now and i want his fresh load and then before I know it I can feel his breath on my neck as he thrusts and bucks, jerking involuntarily as he unloads inside me, zips up and disappears without a word. I head back to the car and drive home.

I fucking love London.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 19
  • Piggy 1