Wet Dream

LKMike

i can remember having wet dreams as a kid. It was the coolest thing to wake up in my dorm at school and someone had had a wet dream. We would inspect their pyjamas to make sure they hadnt just wet the bed. It became a thing not to wank to try and induce a WD. We kept a table of who had and hadnt wanked and who was likely to wake up wet. I have no idea if this was a way to really predict WD or not, we were 13 or 14 and seemed like good science to us! i have been caged for long periods of time and know that although i cant cum i constantly leak pre cum after a couple of days, and after a week i can be milked very easily. So my question is, if i abstain from masterbation and am not caged am i likely to have a wet dream, or is this just something that happens to pubescent boys as their bodies start to put their reproductive parts into use?