Looking For Playmates

Rawslutboi

Hi there,

Dirty Bareback bottom boi here,

32 athletic clippered body hair and smooth hole.

Love getting fucked and used. Love talking loads from as many guys as I can till my hole is dripping, guys pissing up my arse over my face, guys that spit in my face or in my mouth, rough and hard fuck session, verbal, fellas that like to call bois fags sluts pigs ect

After a guy that will breed me on a regular basis and organise group sessions or come with me to beats or saunas to watch other guys use my raw slut hole. 

Would love to find a master that will treat me like a dirty faggot and degrade me when he wants. 

I get super horny when a dom top decide that he is going to have a few mates over to gangfuck my arse, or out at a sex venue and my FB or master offering my hole to who ever he decides. I get turned on when I'm I'm put on display and fucked in an area where everyone can see me taking raw cock. 

I used to head to Alma park with my old FB and he would tell me to strip naked and then Bareback my arse and wait till other guys would come up then offer my hole to fuck and would tell me how much of a worthless faggot i was. 

I hoping to find a fella that gets off on organising and seeing a cum pig boi being used and degraded in public.

• Upvote 1