You'll Get Your Load...

barejackbro

So I was in a sauna last week (Sweatbox in Soho, London) and within a few minutes of walking in, I'd met this very sexy guy, younger than me, sexy, kinda dominant, got me on my knees and sucking his cock within seconds of meeting, kinda entitled-acting if you know what I mean. The kind of guy I really enjoy being fucked by ;)

Anyway, we go to a private room. He sits on the raised shelf and once again I'm on my knees getting him hard, wondering if he's gonna fuck me. With dominant guys like this, I don;t ask, I just do whatever he wants.

So I was very happy when he stood up, spun me round and bent me over the raised shelf, lubed me up with his spit and immediately slipped inside me. No words, didn't ask or even tell. Just did it and no talk about condoms either. Perfect.

He starts to fuck me slowly and already I'm murmuring that I want him to cum in me (I've had bareback tops pull out to cum before, which pisses me off, so I always make it clear now!) He's fucking me for about 10 minutes - and he's pretty big, so his cock is thrusting deep into me and switching on all my ecstasy buttons :P - then suddenly he slows down and pounds hard, deep and slow...

I think he's cumming in me, but weirdly I don;t feel it. No warm rush, no pulsing cock inside me. I ask him: "Did you just cum?"

"No mate. Relax. You'll get your load..."

Hearing that just turns me on so hard that when he starts to fuck deep, hard and fast again I am fucking him back. Damn right. I am gonna get my load!!

Sure enough, once I'm pretty much peaked ecstatically with an all-over body orgasm thing going on (bareback aside, he was a damn good top, knew exactly what he was doing and how to make me moan and howl!), again he slows down, thrusts deep and hard and there it is...!

The pulsing cock and the deep, warm rush of him cumming inside me. Fuck yeah.

Automatically I pull my hand around his ass to keep him inside me to fuck me a bit longer, but he pulls out fairly quickly, wipes himself off and he;s done, ready to walk out.

At the door he simply says: "Enjoy my load, man!" and he's gone. And enjoy it I do. Smiling from ear to ear, rock hard, glowing in the post-fuck ecstasy and jizzjoy.

(Later on I find him again, asking him how he's doing, and he tells me he's looking for some loads in his ass now. Now I get it. He's vers bareback. Explains why he fucks so well, and why he understands I'm gonna enjoy that load in my ass!!)

• Upvote 5