A Tale Of 5 Loads!

bbinbpark

Started the day off running some errands and when I got home it was around 3 in the afternoon.  My dick was rock hard and I hadn't topped in a while so I thought I'd see who was around.  No one interesting on Adam or BBRT but I found an anon ass up bottom three blocks from my home.  When I got to the building I remember being there before with a guy that it didn't work out.  Building looks fine from the outside, but its set up more like an old hotel.  There was a desk with a guy behind a cage and he directed me to walk up the stairs to the next floor.  I open the door to the guys place and it's a one room, studio efficiency without even a full kitchen, just a 10x10 room with a tv, small refrigerator, bed and a bathroom.  

His ass is up, and it looks good.  He's got a jockstrap on and is blindfolded waiting.  I have him suck my dick a bit to get it nice and hard.  Didn't take me long to get rock hard again.  I squirt a little lube on my dick and rub  the head on his hole before I push my way in, boy is tight.  I start pounding him and I can tell after a few minutes he thought I'd shoot quickly and wasn't prepared for a long fuck.  Damn that hole felt good though.  After about half an hour of pounding his hole I slide out a second and he gets down on his knees to suck me some more.  After a bit he pulls his jock off and assumes the position again.  I plant a 3 day load deep up his hole, wipe my cock out and get the hell out of the creepy ass building.  

I walk back home again and get on scruff and grindr.  A couple buds, BB? and Fat Cock (FC) and I had talked about getting together earlier in the week but no one wanted to leave the house because it was a school night.  I see my regular BB? guy and hit him up.  He's up for it but was not sure if he still wanted a threeway or just to do a quickie with me.  Now FC hadn't played with me and him before.  When I told FC that BB? had started playing bare he was totally game. The last time they played BB? was only playing with condoms, and FC bred the guy they tag teamed.  He was looking forward to seeing BB? play bare.  It was a little hard to arrange because FC didn't want to leave the house, and BB? couldn't host.  I ended up agreeing that I'd meet them at FC's house.  We get there and damn was it a hot session.  BB? & FC started off tag-teaming me before we tried a DP.  I took both cocks for about an hour before BB? finally shot a load up my hole.  FC did sloppy seconds and it was incredible. 

I headed back home and thought I'd call it quits.  The itch won out though and I got back on the apps.  My neighbor was on that loves to stealth boys.  We were talking the night before and he crasehed before we fucked.  He had a great story about another neighbor of mine that is 'straight' with kids and it got me worked up last night.  This bud also loves Playing in Public and we usually fuck around anywhere but in our apartments.  So PP suggests we get together in the garage of our building, a highrise with a lot of neighbors.  There's a place in the garage that we fucked before, but when we get there that area is closed off due to some repair work being done.  We decide to go to a fire stairwell that no one ever uses in the corner, and we realize, that even though its late night, there are like four people in the garage cleaning their cars or just parked.  At least one person sees us walking.  

We get into the stairs and I immediately start blowing PP's cock.  I want it in my ass though so after only a minute or so I bend over and lean against the stair door and he slides in and starts to pound my hole.  Normally when we fuck in places likes this its pretty quick, 5 minutes or so.  Not tonight.  He starts whispering in my ears about the neighbor he fucked the night before.  I tell him how I wish I had bred the guy first.  It's fucking hot in the stairs,we take our shirts off and he keeps going.  After about 20 minutes or so we hear what sounds like someone coming and it ruins the mood for  a second.  PP was just about to cum.  fortunately it was a false alarm and he slides back in my hole to finish.  He fucks me for at least another 10 minutes before he finally shoots his load deep inside me.  When we leave the stairs the same guy working on his car is still working on his car so we must have heard him.  

At this point I've given one load and taken 3 loads one that's definitely charged.  Before I went down to meet PP I had been chatting with this guy on A4A that bred me years ago.  I lost track of him, but ran into him recently.  We'd been talking about him fucking me anon, me ass up waiting for him and his cock.  I told him my neighbor had fucked me and how it made me hornier.  After a back and forth, he decides to come over to my place.  It's around 12:30 AM when he gets here, and as requested my ass is up in the air for him.  He comes in and plays with my ass, and stands there with his pants down off to the side.  I turn and suck him a bit and damn does he have a nice thick uncut cock.  I wasn't sure if he was still fucking BB based on his ad, he was a 'safer only' guy.  When I assume the position he reaches for the lube, rubs some on me and then slides in.  Man can this dude fuck!  I think he must have pounded me for about 30-40 minutes before he gave up is load to me.  

So to wrap up, 1 load from me, and 4 loads in me in less than 12 hours.  I can't complain in any way!

• Like 1