Car Ride

menace777

​Well guys, I missed the last bus home, so, although it was pouring, I started walking.  Then, unexpectedly, a car pulled-over and the driver asked "Where you heading?"

I answered, and the guy said "Hop in."

I took him up on his offer and did so.  He put the heater on full as I was soaked.  Within 50 yards I knew he wanted to play as, 'accidentally', his his left leg brushed against mine.  Fuck.  I immediately had a hard-on, which I'm sure he noticed as he pulled into a layby, saying he needed to piss.

As he got out of the car I did as well, following him into the tree line.  He unzipped and a huge erect dick appeared.  No way was he intent upon pissing.

I dropped to my knees and soon was rewarded with a lovely creamy load of cum.  This was the first of many times with my good samaritan, from whom I also learned to love piss.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...