Rape Fantasy: Men Vs Women

hungry_hole

The case of Stanford swimming star Brock Turner who rapes drunk, unconscious woman on the ground is explained at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJfJxgVvo2k.

Contrast that with the following post in this website, who many men can identify with:

Rape Fantasy: Posted 27 April 2016 - 07:14 AM

"I have this fantasy where I am out at a bar and am slipped something in my drink and pass out.
Then I awake to being tied down blindfolded and being used like a slutty cumdump piss pig. Cum and piss streaming from my ass and continue being used spit on pissed on and fucked until everybody has had enough.

Have not been able to find guys who think it is hot is fuck and breed a guy completely anon who is passed out."

By insisting in sticking with women, the so-called straight men keep expecting that real hard-core sex is also achievable with women, and all they do is end up in jail and completely frustrated. If this hottie Brock Turner had instead gone to a gay he would have gotten what he wanted: A hole to fuck. And he wouldn't be facing any jail time.

When someone asks me "Do you have sex with men because you don' like women?" my response is "Is not that I like men more than women, but I like the way men enjoy having sex more than the way women enjoy having sex."

On some level, I do understand why people find rape a turn on.

However, that being said, rape is an awful, dreadful act that is more about power than sex. 

I've said it on other posts, but gay men can be some of the pickiest people out here when it comes to sexual partners. So the next time you are tempted to fantasize about rape, imagine having someone you find absolutely disgusting just assault you. And they do it when you are powerless to resist.

These rapes are not happening with your favorite lube and poppers after you have douched your ass and happen to be horny. The victims are left with physical and emotional scars for life because someone decided that they wanted to have sex.

Please please stop glorifying this vicious act.