Two Loads In One Night

barecub85

A couple firsts for me tonight!!

I went to see a friend and fuckbuddy of mine in a play he's in at a professional theatre - which was wonderful. We grabbed a drink after the show, and he realized after that he'd left his glasses in his dressing room. Luckily for him (and me!) the theatre was unlocked, and we were able to go get his glasses....but by that point it was 1am and the building was deserted, so before we even said a word we just grabbed each other and shoved our tongues in each other's mouths...knowing exactly where it was headed.

We stripped naked except for our socks and he pushed me to my knees. I took his fat cut cock in my mouth while running my hands over his furry belly and gently tweaking his nips. He moaned and told me how goddamn hot I looked with his cock in my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head and turned us around parallel to the mirror so we could watch the scene playing out. Before long he was ready to fuck me. He grabbed a packet of lube out of my bag (he knows me so well) and lubed up my hairy hole, fingering it gently. He then bent me over the dressing room counter and shoved his thick cock into me in one thrust.

I almost screamed as my hole spasmed, but I was too turned on by this nasty, dirty fuck in a dressing room to stop him. I took a deep breath and pushed back, and my hole stretched to accomodate him. It didn't take him too long until he moaned and his pace quickened, and I felt the sudden gush of warmth as his cum flooded my guts.

We very quickly cleaned up and he grabbed an Uber home as I walked a mile to where I'd left my car. About halfway there my phone buzzes. I look and I have a Growlr message from an extremely handsome black guy who's only 0.2 miles away! We chat briefly and it turns out he's looking for a bottom. Before I know it I'm at his front door.

He's tall and muscled, with a soft voice and a sweet smile. I can tell he's been smoking weed, which I would join him in if I didn't have to drive home shortly. I step into the bathroom quick to piss, and when I come back he's stripped off his shorts and has his nice long cock worked up to full attention. Still wearing his tank top and baseball cap. I strip down to just my tank top and climb onto the bed between his legs.

He fucks my throat at a slow but steady pace, grunting and moaning softly. He leans forward to finger my ass while I continue sucking him and he notices the cum already in my hole. "Ohhhh fuck, you've already got a load in you...that's so fucking hot," he says. "Gimme that ass."

I turn around and get on all fours. He tongues out my nasty used hole while I moan. I take a deep hit off the poppers he's provided. Before much longer he's lubed me up and his cock head is at my hole. He slides in slowly, much more gently than my friend at first - and his cock is thinner but longer so he gets deep. He fucks me as long as I can take it on all fours, then flips me over. He's an incredibly gifted top and it doesn't take him long to instinctively find my prostate with his cock. He leans hard into it, and with short expert strokes he massages it deeply with his cock head. It's so fucking electric I don't even know what's coming out of my mouth, and my cock goes soft as all my sexual energy is focused on the sensations from my ass. I hit the poppers again and the euphoria intensifies. Before long I realize...shit, this is what an anal orgasm feels like. My hole is blissfully stretched and I can feel my prostate pulsing rhythmically with his thrusts. Incoherent high pitched moans are escaping me with every breath. He's super into the rhythm he's found and before long his cock sprays a hot load deep inside me. He slides out and lets his long, still slightly boned dick rest between my ballsack and thigh, rocking back and forth so it glides against me while he gently rubs and twists my nipple. My cock is hard in short order and it doesn't take me long to bring myself to an intense orgasm - which because of all the rough fucking, I feel mostly in my ass as my cum sprays all over my tank top covered belly.

First time getting fucked in a theater, first time taking loads from more than one guy in a night....what should be my next first?

• Upvote 3