I Hate Latex, or How I Converted

I Hate Latex

After getting my cherry popped and my ass spermed in a grimy booth in a bookstore 3 years ago, I started BAREBACKING. I’d go through SPELLS of playing around, getting screwed, and then would HIBERNATE for months at a time.

I’d meet some guys online and played several times. I went through a SPELL OF 3 MONTHS where I took as much cum. I’m sure I took some poz loads-- but didn't get knocked up.

In September, I hooked up with 2 more guys.. They were blue-collar types. Said they usually played it safe. One night, after several weeks of chatting, I invited them over. I'd been HIBERNATING FOR ALMOST A YEAR and was unbelievably horny. When they arrived, we drank a beer, smoked a joint, and GOT NAKED.

While I sucked one guy, the other greased my hole from the jar I’d positioned next to the condoms. I waited for him to rip open one of the condom packages, but instead felt this raw hot dick enter my ass. God! That really pleased me since I hate latex. Especially after a year. The next 2 hours were all about taking their seed. I ended up with 4 hot loads in me. Having deprived myself for so long, it was absolute anal lust.

I took the last load grasping the foot of the bed. I remember I hollered out loud for his cum. When he shot, I plunged backwards, totally impaling myself on his dick.

They left without even saying a word, not even the usual good-byes. When I came down with the "flu" a week later, I merely chalked it up to the "flu." I never thought that it was anything else since my bout was so mild. And I was still horny. My year of abstinence was definitely over. While I was still feeling low, I got an email from this guy who said he’d seen my profile and was interested. I invited him over. Actually, I almost didn’t cause I was feeling so shitty. But as the weekend rolled around, I felt good enough to play.

After the usual foreplay and a few minutes of screwing, just enough to get me opened up, he pulled out.

"Right back," he said, taking something out of his jacket.

I was face down on the edge of the bed. With one quick stroke, he rammed this huge dildo up my ass. God, did that hurt! I took a big hit of poppers to ease my pain. That helped. He worked it in and out of me for a few minutes, then pulled it out, and mounted me again. After a few thrusts he said he wanted to seed me good. I was glad he was ready cause my ass hurt so bad from the dildo. After few strokes, he shot in me.

Surfing around the net a few days later, I found the his bio and those of the 2 other guys from the previous weeks. I read some of the messages they’d left. The 3 were good friends. While they didn’t mention me by name, I knew it was me they’d been talking about I read how they’d teamed up to breed this neg. All 3 were poz.

Suddenly the lights came on. All the talk about safe sex, which turned out to be just that – talk. I remembered my bout with the flu when it wasn’t even flu season. And the final touch with the dildo. If only he’d known that wasn’t even necessary.

It's really weird looking back through my past posts when I was neg. “No holds barred; nothing held back.” My life-changing tag team match occurred just 10 days after I wrote that.

I keep last year’s calendar in my bedroom. The date I got pozzed is circled in red. Yep. I confirmed it with a blood test.

It had to happen sooner or later. For me it’s business as usual. Guys rarely ask my status. I’m really into giving now. I’ve always been the generous type.

I looked again at one of my posts, this one more recent. “Neg Top looking for Bottom. DDF preferred. Bareback Only. Married OK.” I’m a flexible bastard. Just as flexible as the guys who’d said they played it safe, then pozzed me bareback. Make each lay special, folks. You never know when it’s going to happen

• Like 1