2 Loads In One Night

REDBOY1

So this just happened a couple of hours ago. I live in las vegas and I log into squirt.org from time to time and one of the cruising spots is a bathhouse called Hawk's. i went around 2am and paid the non member fee of $35. this place was boring. everybody walking around, having conversations, no sex. i went into my room and got on all fours and left my door open and only one big muscular blk guy stuck his hand in and rubbed my ass. i kept looking at grindr and this young 22yo kid messaged me and said he had a load for me. he was very close, about 1/4 of a mile from the bathhouse. after an hour and a half of nothing i messaged the guy and asked for his address. i also asked if he lived alone, he said he basically did and had his niece and nephew there but they were asleep. the apartments were in a run down area and when i got to his place he had a futon in the living room and that was it. there was a bunch of junk all over the carpet. he was about 5'8 and thick around 220lbs with dreads. i sucked him and  he asked if i had any condoms. i said no, he replied i don't have anymore. then he said unless you want to raw dog you. i said okay. we had already established this on grindr  that he would fuck me raw. after a couple of strokes he asked me to get on the futon because he was shorter than me. his cock hurt at first because he was in a rush was just shoving it in. once i applied more lube he fucked me and then said he came. i thought he was lying because he never moaned or anything and when he pulled out i didn't feel any cum on my hole. well i got up and left. i went to A-action bookstore which is my favorite bookstores in vegas. by then it was 4am and i was then only person there.i went to the bathroom to pee and felt something coming out of my hole and  so i reached back and felt it. it was cum from the young guy. so he really did cum but he was so quiet i couldn't tell. this asian guy walked in about 10 minutes after i arrived and he was cute but very short, under 5 feet. he went into a booth and i went into the one next to him and motioned for him to stick his cock in. he was hesitant at first but finally did and i sucked him but he could barely put his cock in the glory hole because of his height. he came into my booth and i sucked him for about 15 minutes when he announced he was gonna cum. his cock got stiff and he started squirting his load down my throat. his cock was sensitive and he pulled my mouth off of him. then i went back out into the hallway. this handsome guy came in, i've seen him there before but we never hooked up. he looks latino but could be white. he looks very masculine and he walked to the booth area where i was standing and never looked in my direction. he went into a booth and then came back out and went to the theater. a couple more people arrived then the handsome guy came back to the booths, some of the guys i guess tried to suck him but eventually they left so i went into the booth next to him and pressed my lubed hole against the glory hole. he felt my ass then felt his bare cock aiming for my hole. his cock was pretty big about 9 inches uncut and very clean, shaved pubes. he fucked me for about 5 minutes and then i heard him moan but he was trying to be quiet and i could feel his big dick throbbing inside me. he pulled out and i pulled my shorts up and went out into the hallway. he passed me again and didn't look in my direction and left. i came home and pushed his big load out. so i wasted $35 at the bathhouse and then spent $5 at the bookstore and swallowed a load and took one through the glory hole not to mention the grindr hookup.