Another Two

bbinbpark

I had a good night tonight.  A bud of mine and I were chatting and he was lamenting the fact we haven't gotten together in a while.  He likes to breed me while I'm blindfolded, and has a great cock that lasts a long long time. Initially we were looking down the road to get together in a couple days, but somehow he ended-up hopping into an Uber and coming up to my place.  He was worried that I needed him to shower, but I certainly didn't care.  And as usual, he did not disappoint.  He was rock hard before I even touched him, and when I went down on his big dick, and he tasted delicious.  He was making fun of the fact that Grindr & Scruff were going off while we were playing.  I apparently had forgotten to silence the phone.  Oops.

One of the best things he did is something I don't think he realized he was doing, which is to say, after he started to fuck me, he was breathing down my spine, and rubbing his beard on it as well.  When done right I have full body orgasms and he kept this up for several minutes.  I didn't tell him what it was that he was doing because guys do it wrong all the time when they know.  

The two of us tease each other about who is really in control.  There were several times he had to pull out because my ass was grabbing him in a way that all but triggered his load to blow.  The Kegel exercises really do wonders when you're on the bottom  :D

After we had fucked around for an hour or so he blew his load deep in my hole and I felt so much better, but still was only warmed up, so I got on-line, hoping to catch another of my buds.  He wasn't on but I left him a message, suggesting we schedule a fuck later in the week.  This particular guy had always played save, until a three-way session I had with him and his friend.  Both of us fucked his friend bareback, which gave me some hope I could get him to play raw with me.

Anyhow, he messaged me after a few minutes.  Although he wasn't on when I wrote him, he had picked-up my message almost immediately thereafter.  He said that he could meet later in the week, but as for right then and there, unless I wanted to spend a lot of time working on his dick, he was too drunk.  I was at his place so quickly it wasn't even funny.  He isn't my normal type as he is a bit of a punk rocker or alternative boy, but he has a nice thick uncut dick.  His claim that he would need a lot of attention to get hard was a lie as he was hard only a few seconds after I began sucking him.  

Since I knew he was slightly out of it, I thought I might be able to get a little bareback action, one way or another, so before I had left my place, I squirted a little Vaseline in my hole, just in case I was lucky.  After blowing him for several minutes, I crouched on top of him, lined-up his dick and my ass, and began teasing his cock head.  He apparently loved the prospects, but when I tried to slide the tip in, he stopped asked if I needed lube.  He specifically brought up lube, and while this is the point he usually also brought-up condoms, this time he didn't say the word.

I grabbed some lube, added it to what was already in my hole, gave his cock a once-over, and sat on him bare.  Yes!  The Vaseline was unnecessary.  I couldn't believe how incredible it felt.  I rode him for what seemed to be forever.  The smile never left his face, which told me how much he was enjoying it.  At one point he started breathing heavier and then tensed-up, thrusting upwards, and remaining stationary in my hole.  I thought he was cumming, and couldn't help myself, but instead shot a huge load all over myself.  Afterwards I asked if he had cum, and as he hadn't, I went down on him again, sucking his dick for a minute or so until he shot.  

Even if I didn't get his load in my hole, it was an incredibly hot fuck.  

Can't wait until next time!

• Upvote 5