Grindr Hookup

Guest bbncguy

Guest bbncguy

Today was working and received a message from a dude on Grindr. He wanted to fuck and I had forgot I had listed myself as available right now. He said if I could meet him at his office he would like to fuck me. So I went to his office and dropped to my knees and sucked his cock. After several minutes I told him I wanted me to fuck me and I bent over his couch ready for him. The guy slid in perfectly and fucked me for about 10 minutes and unloaded his cum balls deep inside of me. As I sit here, I have his kept his load inside of me for 1.5 hours, planning to hold it in me as long as I can. I want more cum right now, wish I had a second cock to fuck me with his load as lube!

Took a load from a Grindr hookup today. He told me he was poz, and hasn't been on meds yet. When I got there, he kept telling me he was going to shoot his AIDS babies in me, that he was going to knock me up and fuck up my life. Said hiv should be passed on. That was 5 hours ago and his load is still in my ass, being absorbed by my body.

• Upvote 3