How I Started Cheating….and Now I Can’T Stop….

Hi guys. Hope you enjoy. I have written a couple stories a while back but by no means a professional writer. I welcome any feedback or ideas in regards to where you might want this story to go. The story itself is a mixture of fantast and personal life.  Thanks!

How I started cheating….and now I can’t stop….

It all started a couple years ago. I never thought I would be one to cheat, but it all happened so fast and once I took the first step it all spiraled out of control. But I am getting ahead of myself.

I am Latino, 5' 11", 175 pounds, with full facial hair.  I'm 35 years old, but look 28; I work out five days a week and take supplements. Some have described me as a muscle cub; whatever, I'd say I’m pretty cute. I have been married for 10 years now, since the age of 25.  We met right after college, as we joke whenever anyone asks. “It’s a one night stand that never ended.”  Which, to some extent, accurately describes our relationship.  We met through Adam4adam and got together just to fuck and, as we hit it off, I added him to the list of tops I would hit up when I was horny and he would consistently get back to me.  Shortly after we moved in together and have been together ever since.

After years of being a slut and fucking around it was hard to stick to one person, but I was willing to give it a try.  During this time I met another guy, Matt; he had just moved from Chicago to town for work and was looking to meet new people/friends. He was doing a six month stint and then heading back to Chicago.  Matt was 28, cute, white, dashing blue eyes, and a water polo body.  I was in heaven.  We quickly became friends, going out for drinks and movies.  As my hubby was not much of a club goer, Matt and I would go out together for fun.  During one of our outings, we had a little too much to drink, and like any other human being, when I get tipsy I also get horny.  As Matt's place was closer than mine, we took a cab to his place - just so I could sober up there.  However, en route I found myself so horny and hard for Matt it seemed as if my cock was going to burst out of my jeans.  

Well, once we got to Matt's place we ended up in his back yard with a joint.  I knew the joint wouldn't help me sober-up, but I reasoned it was still relatively early, so what the heck, why not?  We started passing it around and started chatting. The conversation quickly turned sexual. We started talking about our sex lives, the guys we like, what we get into, the last time we had sex.  I was pretty hard and I could see that he was too, there was no denying the tent in his pants and he could clearly see mine. I was stoned, I zoned out for a second, just staring at his crotch. I was jolted back to reality by Matt’s voice. “Why don’t you give it a squeeze, it’s not cheating if you just touch it.”

I paused, should I? I wanted to so badly. I never understood how people can commit to have sex with one person for the rest of their lives but I also loved my hubby and wanted to do the right thing.  I snapped back into focus because of Matt who had gotten up and put his crotch directly in front of my face while I was having my own internal monologue.  I could smell his crotch musk from a hot night out dancing. I wanted to taste it so bad. I don’t know what came over me, perhaps it was the intoxicating smell, but I reached out and squeezed his cock through his jeans. Jeezus!  It was big, I couldn’t tell just from touch but it felt meaty. Matt reached down, undid his belt, top button and pulled his zipper down. It was a beautiful sight. A big meaty cock stretching against the black fabric of his underwear begging to be released, I could see a wet spot from where he was leaking precum. I could not take it anymore; I reached up and pulled the waist band down. His cock plopped out, the tip glistening with precum, about eight inches, cut, veiny, with a nice mushroom head.

I flicked my tongue out and lapped up the precum. It tasted so sweet. There was a little voice in the back of my head that was still trying to remind me I was married but then Matt started to slowly push forward, and I opened up. I felt his cock slide across my tongue, he started to slowly fuck my face and I pretty soon forgot about that little voice.  Matt bottomed out and I found myself with my nose buried into his pubes, the sweet smell of his musk so intoxicating. I pulled off his cock, swirled my tongue around his mushroom head, getting the salty taste of piss.  Matt pulled me up and turned me around, leaning me over the chair; he parted my ass cheeks and dove in. I was in heaven; I was still buzzed, stoned, and horny.  I wanted to get fucked so badly.  He pulled his face off my ass and I felt empty, I wanted more.  I turned around and he led me inside to his bedroom, we left a trail of clothes across the floor.  We entered the bedroom and Matt pushed me onto the bed and had me lay on my back with my head over the edge.  He squatted over my face, dropped his balls onto my face, I eagerly lapped them up, licking ever crevice, getting every salty taste I could.  He slid his cock down my face and slid it down my throat.  Matt started to face fuck me slowly at first. I could feel the tip of his cock on the back of my throat. I wanted to gag.  I wanted to push him out, but he put a hand on my chest and held me down, urging me to relax.  Soon the feeling passed, and he started to fuck my throat.  I had tears running down my face from the assault.  My spit was that thick mucus spit you get; I had not been treated like this in years.  Sex with the hubby had been good, but he was definitely a bit vanilla.  Matt pulled his cock all the way out, I gasped for air and he shoved it back in.  I thought this would go on forever, and I wanted it to stop but also not at the same time.  My cock was rock hard. 

He finally pulled out and flipped me over again, he spit on my ass and slid his cock in between my checks, he put his full weight on me with one arm around my neck, I could feel his hot breath on me….”you ready for this dick?”  All I did was to whimper and push my ass back.  “Are you sure? Cuz once I start, I don’t stop and I don’t pull out.”

In a drunken, stoned, horny split second decision I grunted “Fuck me 'til you bust your nut, bro.”

That is all he wanted to hear.  In one move he slammed his cock into my pussy hole.  I tried to scream, but he put his hand over my mouth.  Thank god he had opened me up a little bit earlier when he ate my ass or else I would have not been able to take it.  Pretty soon the pain subsided; Matt grabbed my hair and pulled me up on all fours.  He shoved a bottle of poppers under my nose and told me to inhale, one hit in each nostril.  I was in heaven flying high and craving dick.  I started to buck back onto his cock while he was taking a hit of the poppers himself.  He then went to town; he slammed in and out of my hole, stretching me.  I could see a little pink on the sheets from my ass.  I knew I was bleeding, I knew he was tearing my hole up but I didn’t care, I wanted his load. I arched my ass up giving him deeper access.  I wanted to make sure he shot his load as far deep as he could. It felt so good to have a different cock up my ass, god how I missed random encounters.  And with that, I felt Matt plow into my ass with one big push, his cock expanded and he came inside my hole.  With each rope of cum he shot into my body I could feel his cock throb.

Matt rolled off me, I looked over at the clock.  It was 4:00 AM.  I had a missed call from the hubby asking where I was because it was so late. I called him back with Matt lying next to me, spooning me, cock back in my ass.  I told the hubby I had a little too much to drink and that I would crash on Matt's couch and head home later in the AM for breakfast.  I ended up passing out with Matt's cock still in my ass.  I woke up in the morning to the feeling of getting fucked.  Matt pumped another load into my ass and sent me home.

I went home, took a shower, and went to have breakfast with the hubby, Matt’s two loads still in me.

More to come……

• Upvote 26

Part 2: 

Matt and I carried on like this for the rest of his work assignment. We would go out, have drinks, come back to his place and fuck like rabbits, he would then send me home with a couple loads up my ass. I loved it; I loved every minute of it. Knowing that I was doing something I was not supposed to made it so exciting.  The hottest part was being with the hubby and him not knowing I had another guys load up my ass. 

All good things must come to an end though. Matt completed his 6 month work assignment and went back to Chicago. I was ok at first, but after a few weeks I started craving another guy’s load again. I started trolling the apps for cum. I had the usual headless profile pic saying I was looking for right now on the down low and couldn’t host. I hooked up with a few guys, but none were as hot as Matt.

After a few months of being a slut, this guy on Recon hit me up. I was fairly new to the app, one of the guys that was shooting a load up my ass once mentioned it and I figured it would give it a try. It looked a little hard core but to be honest, the idea of submission and leather all turned me on. I had noted on my profile that I was a married bareback cum dump that loved to take loads, any load. I hesitated to respond to the message, it had that warning message at the bottom that said the profile had been recently created, you never know now a days. I read over his profile. He had a headless photo, nice body. Total Dom Daddy, mid 40s. The rest of his pics were of of three sub bottoms who had been collared.  Now, the Daddy was 100 miles away which might not sound all that far away, but with our traffic, that could easily be hours of driving.

I don’t know what came over me, maybe I was horny, maybe it was the pics of the collard subs, or perhaps it was the body pic of the dom daddy, but I decided to respond. It was a pretty simple reply, “Hello Sir”

We chatted back and forth, seems he travelled down to my area of town a few times a month. He saw my ass pics and profile, wanted to reach out to see if I was interested in being one of his collared boys. I explained to him that I was actually married and all my activity was on the down low. While he was a bit disappointed he couldn’t really collar me full time the idea of controlling another man’s husband turned him on. We chatted back and forth for a couple weeks getting to know each other, exchanging pictures. I started calling him Sir; the sound of it turned me on. We went from Recon to exchanging telephone numbers which led to having actual conversations.  After a couple weeks he made a proposition to me, suggesting “I like you boy. You sound like a hot little cum dump.  As you know, I travel down to your neck of the woods a few times a month and know a lot of tops who would love to breed your pretty little pussy.  Become my cum dump toy.  I'll set up breeding sessions for you where you have only to show up and take the loads.  Interested?  I promise that it will all be safe, all these are guys I personally know, I won’t let them hurt you, unless you want them too. Think about it for a few days, let me know.  But don’t take too long.  You wouldn’t want me to accidentally send the pics you sent me to your hubby.”

A chill went down my spine, Click, the line went dead. I tried calling back but no answer; I left a voicemail and sent a text, but nothing. I started to think of all the pictures I had sent him. There were a lot of naked pictures showing my face. I didn’t know what to do. An hour later I received a text from Sir, “In two days you will get a text from me, follow orders or else.”

That was it, I replied back but he never got back to me, I went to bed that night, tossed and turned, what had I gotten myself into….

More to come…..

• Upvote 19

Part 3

I could not concentrate for the next two days. I would just sit at work thinking about what I had done, I could lose everything for some cheap thrills. My days were a blur, even the hubby thought I might be coming down with something. He felt a little bad for me since he was leaving out of town for the weekend. He had a soft ball tournament out of town; he was part of the local gay league.  I pretended to I wanted him to stay, knowing full well he could not. I also felt relieved. I did not know what Sir would text me or what he actually wanted me to do and I would prefer to have my space to figure it all out. Maybe if I did what Sir tells me the first time he will be more understanding?

The day finally came; the hubby had left for his tournament right after work with one of his team mates. It was Friday night; I sat in front of the TV having a drink to calm my nerves. I tried to have dinner but the nerves killed my appetite.

*Ding*

I jumped; I looked down at the phone, 9:03 pm, from Sir. My hands shook as I picked up my phone:

“There is a box at your door, put on the stuff that is on there, and only that. Go to:

58932 Springfield Rd.

Park across the street and text me back when you are there, make sure your ass is clean. Be there at 10PM, don’t text me till you get there or else”

I went to my front door, there was a box, I looked around but saw nobody. It scared me a little; I had never actually given Sir my address. I opened the box, there was a collar, two wrist cuffs, jockstrap, short running shorts…if it wasn’t for the jockstrap my could would fall out and you could clearly see the bottom of my ass cheeks. There was a butt plug and tennis shoes. Nothing else.

I walked out of my house, shaking a bit. I was nervous, should I do this? Is this dangerous? What am I getting myself into? What if I just told the hubby what was going on? But what if he didn’t understand, what if he got mad and left me, I could not risk that.

I pulled up a block away from the address I was given, it was 9:55. I had never been to this part of town, it wasn’t the worst but it wasn’t the best either. I wasn’t sure what to expect and was scared shitless. At 9:59 I parked across the street from the given address. Exactly at 10 I texted Sir:

“Here Sir”

“Glad you can follow orders boy. Go to the address provided; do not knock on the door. Go down the left side of the house, there is a red brick walkway, go all the way to the back to the back yard, there will be a table with a blind fold. Set your belongings on the table and put the blind fold on and wait.  No more texting until I text you unless you want your hubby to see what a good little slut catcher his husband is”

I nervously got out of my car and walked down the side, I could smell the stench of piss in the air. It was dark and I could not really see where I was going. I tripped a few times along the way and popped into a back yard. It was a large backyard, dark, I couldn’t see much. I spotted the table and walked over, all I had on my was my cell phone and my car keys. I set them in a basket that was on the table and put on the blind fold. Then I just stood there for what seemed forever.  I listened for anything but could not hear a thing. Then all of a sudden, there was a presence next to me. My back stiffened.  I had not heard him sneak up on me.

A leash was latched on to the collar on my neck. I felt a yank pull me forward. I started to speak but felt a slap across my face but still no voice. I was going to speak again but figured I should just play along to be safe. I was taken into a room, I could feel the temperature change, the room was warmer, musky. I was taken to what I think was a bench since I can’t really see because of the blindfold and bent over it. Whoever was holding the leash took each hand and chained the cuff to opposite ends of the bench. The leash itself was chained down to the front. I couldn’t really move. I started to panic and wrestle with the chains. I felt a hard blow on my ass and I yelped, it felt like a paddle. I felt a second blow; I yelped again, tears streaming down my face. What had I gotten myself into? I ball gag was put on me to keep the noise level down. All you could hear was my moaning with every whack, I could feel my ass cheeks burning from the sting.  It finally stopped. Was it over? Can I go? I didn’t dare move.

The guy left the room. I was left alone for an hour, I thought he would never come back and I would have to somehow escape. When he came back I could tell he was not alone, he had one other person with him. The ball gag was removed from my mouth. A bottle of what smelled like poppers was put under my nose and I took two big sniffs in each nostril.  I then felt the tip of a cock on my lips and I opened up.  I could tell he was big, uncut and thick. He had a musky smell, like he had just come from the gym and not showered; it was sort of a turn on.  He slid his cock in and started to deep fuck my throat, I was gagging but he didn’t care. He just kept driving into my throat. At the same time I felt another cock pressing up against my hole. I was trapped between two men and could not move. I had no clue who was fucking me.  The guy on my ass didn’t even take it easy, in one fell swoop he shoved it up my ass, I pulled off the first guys cock and screamed, he took a rag and put it over my mouth, it had been soaked in poppers.  For minutes that is all I could breath, I felt like I was about to pass out, and the guy on my ass never missed a beat. The first guy pulled the rag from my face and shoved his dick back down my throat. I flailed around while I was being spit roasted. Had it not been for the chains holding me down I would have fallen off the bench. The guy behind me picked up speed and started slamming into my hole. I could feel my ass burn and stretch with every thrust. He kept slapping my ass as he slammed into me. All of a sudden he grabbed my shoulders and pulled my body back onto his dick. He grunted several times and I could feel his cock expand and dump his load into my hole.

By this point I was in heaven, perhaps this was a good decision after all. He pulled out and I felt empty. He came around and feed me his cock, having me clean it, I could taste the iron, smell my ass juices and cum, I knew he had done a number on my hole.

The second guy wasted no time getting into my ass while I cleaned the first one. He started pumping hard, with every thrust my throat went deeper on the dick I was trying to clean. It didn’t take him long to bust. He bit into my shoulder as he thrusted his cock deep into me and deposited his load too.

He came around to have me clean his cock, I started licking it clean and I felt a warm stream start to come out. I started to choke, it was his piss, I had never drank piss before, it was bitter. I didn’t want to piss them off since I was still tied down and I did my best to drink every drop. He was almost done pissing when I felt a second warm stream on my hole. I was never into piss but this was starting to feel hot.

Then there was silence, I heard some movement and a voice:

“I am going to unchain you, after I do, count to 100 and you can take the blind fold off and leave. You will find your belongings on the table. Do not do it before, you know the rules, don’t break them or we will tell Sir.”

The left the room, I heard the door close, I counted to 100 and took the blind fold off. It took a second for my eyes to adjust to the light. As I looked around, all I saw the bench, a table, mirrors, an assortment of toys and what scared me the most, a camera, right in front of where I was, the recording light still blinking.

I grabbed my stuff and walked back down the side of the house to my car. I got in and locked the door. I reeked of piss and I was shaking but I also noticed that my cock was rock hard, and my ass was leaking cum. I reached down, dipped a finger into my hole and brought it to my lips. My phone pinged; I had a text from Sir:

“Good job boy, you are good at following orders.  I hope you are ready for more; we have a long night ahead of us. You might have noticed the camera in the room, I have you on film. Do as I say or your husband gets a copy. Go to the following address, don’t text me until you get there:

87481 Main St

More to come……

• Upvote 17

Part 4

I pulled up to the address. I thought I had the wrong address. This looked more like the woods with a lot of bushes and trees. I hesitated to text Sir. I didn’t want to make him mad since he said not to text him until I got here but this is where my GPS brought me.

“I am here Sir”….and I hit send

A minute later my phone pinged.  “Good boy, you are getting the hang of the game.  Look to your left, see a path? It’s hard to see, there is a yellow flag that marks it. Follow it to the end. Leave the shorts behind, wear just the jockstrap. Text me when you are done and back to your car.”

I spotted the yellow flag. Had it not been marked I would have never found the pathway. I stepped out of the car. I looked around; it was pretty quiet out here, a bit desolate. I got a little worried, but now Sir had a video of me taking raw loads from two guys who I don’t even know. I took off the shorts and chucked them into the car. I hurried over to the path way, it was covered by a thick bush but once you got to the other side it was a pretty clear path. I stumbled a bit, it was dark and all I had was the moonlight to show me the way. 

I came out into a small clearing. There was a picnic table in the middle of the clearing. I walked up to it, on the bench someone had written “Put your hands on the table, lean over and wait.”

I did as the note said and waited.  This time there was no blindfold. I heard rustling behind me, I didn’t dare turn around. I felt a hand tug on the strap of my jock and snap it, then trace my ass down to my hole and dip a finger into it. I whimpered. This was so hot. I was starting to get into this. And really, my worry was getting an STD or something but I didn’t even know the last two guys. I had already taken the step, might as well enjoy it. Who knew when I would get a chance like this again.

The finger in my ass was replaced by the tip of a cock, since I was already lubed up it slid in pretty easily. I still had not looked back but I could feel the girth of the cock as he slid in.

“You ready for this bitch? You ready for this thick load? Haven’t shot in a week, I got a big one built up for your pussy ass.”

“Yes sir, please, breed my pussy. That is what I am here for, to take your load.”

“Glad to see you know your place, you do not leave here till you are told you can leave, do you understand?”….”yes sir”…. and with that he pushed be over onto the picnic bench and started fucking my hole. I could feel the walls of my ass stretch and pull as he was slamming in and out. I was moaning like a bitch in heat, my eyes closed just enjoying the brutal attack my hole was getting. Thank god we were out in the middle of nowhere.

I was so in the zone, I had not even noticed that other guys had started coming out of the woods. Many were already jerking their cocks looking at the action going on. I snapped into focus when I felt a cock pushing into my mouth. I opened my eyes and looked up, cute Latino guy in jeans, t-shirt and a cap was standing there. Nice 8 inch uncut brown cock too. I slurped it up, tasting the sweat under his foreskin. I could tell he had been out all day and hadn’t showered. I fucking love the smell of a man.

Someone else put a bottle of poppers under my nose and held it there for a while. I was breathing the poppers in and flying high. The Latino guy started to face fuck me, I gagged a bit but I forced my throat to relax and he dipped further in.  He had his hands on my face holding me in place and just pounding my throat.  He was dripping sweat onto me and I fucking loved it, his cock expanded and I felt rope after rope of cum hit the back of my throat. That sent the guy in my ass over the hill and he shot his wad up my pussy. I could feel it flooding my hole. I was in pig heaven. I finally looked back and saw an older white daddy. He was clearly in his 50s or so with a beer belly but with a thick cock like a beer can.

I looked around and I had a small crowd going. Both cocks were replaced by new cocks and I was spit roasted again. Another white guy shoved his cock into my ass, he looked like a trucker, small cock, but that’s cool. All I wanted was his load. I could feel my sloppy hole leaking. A black guy had put his cock down my throat, which made my ass jealous. He had a nice dick, veiny and at least 9 inches, I started to suck on it but he held my head in place and I started to feel a warm liquid in my mouth. He was pissing down my throat, I tried to swallow as much as I could but he just kept pissing. I leaked out the sides of my mouth and when he was done I licked it up.

And that’s pretty much how the rest of my night went. I always had a cock in me, either my ass or my mouth, sometimes both. There were a few moments when there was no one, and I thought about moving but then thought about what the first top said and didn’t dare. Someone would eventually show up and drop a load in my ass.

Finally, the last guy stopped by.  Average looking Latino guy with a decent dick. He pumped a load into me and then leaned over and whispered in my ear…”you can leave now fag.” And he walked away.

I stood up, my knees buckled. I had been bent over so long I had a hard time standing for a moment. I don’t know how many loads I had taken. I had lost count after 15. My ass was sore and I reeked of piss. I started walking down the walk way, back to my car. I could feel the loads running down my legs, the piss and cum in my stomach sloshed around.  I got to the end of the path and looked around; it was starting to get light so I didn’t want to get spotted. I ran to my car and jumped in. My phone pinged immediately. It was Sir, I looked around. Was he here watching? How did he know I was back in the car so fast? I read the text:

“Good piggy. You follow directions well.” and he attached a short clip of a video, it was me in the clearing. You could hear me in the background begging for cum.  I replied back:

“You do not need to black mail be Sir, I know what I am, a cum dump. I will do as you say, I will obey.”

“That is good to hear boy, you know your place. I will make sure to get good use of that pussy. You will do as I say and take any load I say. Now go home, its early morning, get some rest.  I will text you later today with your next instructions.”

I went home and went to bed. I was so tired, and passed out immediately.  I woke up hours later to the noise of my phone going off. I blinked, looked around. How long had I slept, it was now starting to get dark. There was a big cum stain on the bed where the loads had leaked out while I slept. I looked down at my phone, it was Sir…

“Hope you got some good rest boy.  Clean yourself up and put on the same jockstrap you have been wearing back on, clean shorts and a t-shirt and go to this address:

947 S Greenville

Text me when you are there”

I showered and got dressed, I was wearing a clean shirt and shorts but I could smell the musk coming from the jockstrap. It made my hole twitch…I walked out to the door, following instructions like Sir said…

More to come…..

• Upvote 16

• 2 weeks later...