24Yo, 1M86, 86Kg. Will Let Be Anyone's Cumdump, Outdoor, Anonymous, Doesn't Matter. I Will Let Anyone From Any Country Come Over And Breed My Ass.

breedthisslave

Looks / age / whatever. Doesn't matter. it can be totally anonymous, i will lay between some bushes in a safe spot, with no pants and a blindfond on als i will let anyone cum in my ass without saying a word. As long as i get filled up with anonymous / poz seed. i live in hasselt (belgium) and am willing to receive everyone who wants to mount me and i want to make sure i'll be filled with whatever diseases. i truly want to exist to be used as a cumdump and as a no limits whore, with no regards for my health or wellbeing, being used as an object, only to exist to be used. i don't want any pleasure of my own. i've been used like this weekly, mostly anonymously and i won't ever be tested so i might be poz already, but i want to make sure i get used by as many poz,etc.. men as I can, instead of being filled up by mostly neg men.... again, anyone who is willing to travel is allowed to fuck me and use me as he wishes, no limits and if you message me i will tell you where to be and will give my phone number and i wont ask any questions. 100%. willing to be bred repeatedly to make sure i get as much poz seed in me as possible. as fast as possible. starting from tonight, message me and i will give you all the info you need and you will be able to fuck / rape / abuse me without consequence, totally anonymous if you wish. i'm willing to wait several hours for you to travel and breed me. will give info so you know i'm real and willing. if needed i will give my home adres, wait in the hallway on hands and knees, no pants and blindfold on. you enter, don't say anything, climb onto me and fill me up, then leave without saying a word. can give proof of adress to prove i'm real. 

post-52246-0-92156800-1469844556_thumb.jpg

post-52246-0-03600600-1469844560_thumb.jpg

post-52246-0-37301900-1469844562_thumb.jpg

post-52246-0-94724300-1469844567_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

i will turn on cam, send pics, give phone nr, possibly adress, and whatever else is needed to prove i'm for real and willing to let absolutely anyone fill me up with anonymous cum. will never ask for any form of identity, name, adress, picture,.. NOT NEEDED

if you are willing to travel here you will be able to breed me or just dump any seed in me without question. 100% serious and will reply quick

also, if you have any experience regarding total castration, i would be fully willing to lose my manhood and be fully castrated, and only exist as a cumdump. have thought about it long enough and i never orgasm anyway, or have any sexual feelings towards being fucked or serving, so i might as well get it out of the way and fully commit to serving others.

• 5 weeks later...