Furry Sub Open With Few Limits Looking To Serve

Service oriented sub looking to service Dom men. In the hospitality industry most of my life, so service is at my core. Very hairy with a nice furry hole. Pretty open with few limits. Enjoy providing pleasure for men. Explore your fantasies, I'm your guy. No deposit or cock refused. Able to flip. Test regularly for STIs.

Like all types of men: especially and give no limits for blue or white collar, military, any men in uniform (Police. Security, postal, border patrol, etc), black, latin, middle Eastern, all immigrants, skin heads, bikers, truckers, college students, big cock men etc. also not limits for uncut uncleaned (love cleaning uncut cock), facial hair, smokers or dippers, homeless, bachelor parties, men's clubs, fraternities, teachers, sports team, all visitors to Seattle, and love man smells. Office workers, construction or late night security that wants office service, it is provided.

Above not requirements, love servicing all men & testing limits. Assit me in becoming a no limit pigfagdirtynastyraunchyslutwhore I want to be. Looking for a tattoo artist to do the back pocket with an orange hankie on my right ass check, no deposit or cock refused. Dick tattoo and asshole tattoo being considered as well.

Everything is up to negotiation. Once a cum deposit is made, as well as marking with your piss, you are allowed to use my services when I'm not working or volunteering, any hour. As well as whore me out or pay debt or just cause you want to.

Can parTake, though not need. When I do, like to recycle and do it unconventionally. Also when I'm fed the pig feed, I get more piggy and much of the limits disappear. I'm at your service. Though can't get hard. Pills don't work only carvejact or muse.

Truckers passing through Seattle may pick me While passing through the city providing service them on the route and stops. Also looking for those who travel to Portland or Vancouver BC, would like to catch a ride to each city occasional. Would rather be a pig fag for a trucker for the ride, stopping where you'd like and sharing how you'd like then take a bus. Unless that bus is filled with men who want my service.

Those who are domestic violence offenders, stop abusing your partner and use my hole as ruff as you like as often as you like. Bruises are negotiable.

Out of state or country, pay the fare to get me there, and no limits for my visit to you while serving you.

Only serious responses, let's make this happen. I travel or public place.

• 5 years later...