Top With Some, Suck/swallow Others

barecubtop

New to BZ, first post, so I apologize if there's something already posted about this.

I love to rim, fuck, and breed hot holes...usually younger and slimmer guys than myself (exceptions all the time, though).  Love to get poppered up while I'm eating their hole and when I'm slamming my cock into them, too. 

I also love to get down in front of a hot daddy/married type and suck them until they shoot their load in my mouth for me to swallow.  Again, poppers make it so much better while I'm attacking their cock with my lips and tongue. 

As much as I would love to take some daddy loads up my ass too, the multiple times I"ve tried to bottom it just has never worked for me (never was pleasurable at all).

So, is this common - anal tops that also love to swallow? I know, of course, that vers guys would do both, but just wondering how many other tops like myself also like to swallow.  Also, is it situation-dependent?  For example,  when I suck and swallow it's usually with married men in town that stop by for head...there's only been once or twice where I've fucked a guy and then swallowed his load afterwards.