Severely Tempted....

radicalfree

So I'm 'straight'. In a relationship with a girl, in the closet to all my friends, but a dirty jerk off fiend at night. 

I downloaded Grindr a few months ago and got talking to a man, 20 years older than me, on there. He told me to go to his house and suck his cock. Like a good boy I did as I was told. Sucked him long and hard and swallowed all of his cum after he shot it into my mouth. 

I even thanked him for it and he gave my ass a little pat as I walked out of the door. 

Now we've been chatting on Grindr since then. He sends me pics of other conquests, and I tell him my fantasies. Last night he got my nastiest one out of me and he says he wants to do it for real.

The fantasy is that I am let into his house and immediately go to my knees, sucking and slurping at his dick.  Then, he makes me follow him upstairs and he undresses me as I stand still. I am then to get on the bed doggy style and he will rim me. After that, lube and he will slide his bare cock up and down my ass, maybe a little in, until I stop begging and push back, accepting my uncovered cock and letting him fuck me deep. He wants to cum all over my ass and then fuck it back into me. 

I am tenting in my shorts right now. I sorta wish I was single so I could just invite him over. 

I might end up visiting him anyway...

• Upvote 1

I know your hormones are going crazy....but....you do have your girlfriend's health to think about (and yours too) before you start taking loads from strangers. Any thoughts about what you would do if he gives you the package (HIV)?

• Upvote 1