Tea Room Sexual Emporium

I cruised the University Towers last night.

The john was jumping. The stalls were occupied. The urinals were full. Two guys were at the sink and two leaned against the wall.

When a newcomer walks in, they all zip up till the intruder is appraised. But I was recognized-the dude went back to feeling up his neighbor, and the others took their cue from him.

The two at the sink were lovers, poz-guys I'd done before, and who'd done me-not really to my liking that evening. But one of the dudes against the wall had real possibilities-30's, short and muscular, with big blue eyes. He wore a shabby suit, a size too small, and had "MANMEAT" written all over him.

Two of the guys at the urinals were black, and out of circulation, anyway, since they were playing with each other. The third, a shriveled old faggot, was unappealing-the kind you save for when you're really desperate.

I never got around to checking out the fuckers in the stalls cause Mr. Shabby kept giving me the eye. I leaned next to him and groped my crotch. His compatriot moved off. He signaled back in kind and headed for the door. I followed.

He seemed to know the building well. We wound up on the tenth floor in a john I didn't know existed. It was unoccupied. He sat down in the furthest stall. I locked the door behind us. It was an original bathroom, not remodeled like the one below. The stalls were huge, with marble walls that ran from floor to ceiling, and full length wooden doors.

He unzipped my jeans and sucked me. I felt the jism boiling in my balls. I was gonna shoot, and didn't want that yet. I lifted him by the pits.

I pulled off his shabby jacket and tugged his shirt out of his pants. He wore no underwear and you could smell the man. He had great pecs and a nice firm gut. The guy worked out, or at least got lots of exercise. He'd shaved his chest and pubes, but that'd been days before, and an itchy, irritating stubble had grown back. I chewed his tits, and he gripped my head and drew me tight against his abs.

I blindly fumbled with his belt and tugged down his slacks and briefs. His cock was beer can thick. I stopped to take a gander. The head was red and leaking precum.

"Suck it," he commanded.

I got on my knees and took that Choker down my throat. I gagged, but got a decent rhythm going.

He sat back down and spread his legs as far as his trousers would permit. It struck me as particularly obscene, kneeling before a dude, sitting on a toilet, sucking his fat cock-but that's me.

He got up and leaned against the door. He spread his legs and invited me to rim him. I munched away. His butt hairs chafed my face, but I craved his hole-thick and pouty, pink and soft. I chewed it, licked it, dug my tongue in it as deep as it would go. His ass smelled musky, manly, sweaty, and just a little soiled.

When I eased up, he went to back to sucking me. He grabbed my balls and stuck his finger up my ass. There was no deterring him nor my reaction. I fired off five volleys in succession, and still his lips bobbed up and down my shaft, scarfing up the last drops of my jism.

We kissed and he passed semen and saliva back to me. It tasted salty on his tongue. He spit the part he hadn't swallowed on his hand, and lubed his dick.

He turned me round and butted his huge cock against my hole. I yielded compliantly. My pussy popped as he split me open; pain radiated from my mancunt.

The cum and spit had eased his entry, but not by much. He plowed into me. I gasped and cursed, but that didn't stop him, nor did I want it to. He paused a second as I grew used to his distended manhood, then pounded his humungous shaft in me. The squishy sounds of penetration, of balls and ass colliding, resounded off the marble walls.

"I'M CUMMIN'!"

The smell of jizz and ass juice perfused the stall. As he withdrew, the remnants of his frothy cream leaked from my ass and glistened on his dick. I knelt to lick the Fucker clean.

I kept on sucking that beer can dick long after I'd drained his jizz and precum down my throat. It seemed so natural-his shaft in me-in either orifice. He smiled smugly as I slutted on his pole.

He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up.

"YOU SAFE?"

Our budding relationship was too good to ruin with truth.

"YEAH, MAN, I'M NEG."

He turned me round and realigned his shaft with my sore cunt. With a single thrust, he sank in me. Again I experienced that wonderful stuffed feeling I've come to know and love.

We fucked for 15 minutes. He plastered me against the door and kept on plowing. The guy was indefatigable. He'd reached around and pinched my nips. I moaned in hedonistic agony. He dug a finger up my ass besides his pole. My cunt abraded painfully as his long nail gouged my pussy. His grunts rang sonorous as he grew close to breeding.

Tit for tat, I played with him, "YOU SAFE?" I didn't give a shit. I was merely being cute.

He enunciated each word as he assaulted me.

"I'M" (plowing hard)

"NOT" (impaling me deeper)

"SURE!" (payload on its way)

"Ahhhhhhh! FUCK, MAN! TAKE MY LOAD!"

Whereupon, divulging that he might be filling me with POISON SEED, he lunged forth with all his might and impelled a second wave of jizz in me. Simultaneously I shot my own huge wad all over door and on my hand.

His dick still lodged within me, he reached around and scooped up my jism dripping down the door and swallowed it. He pulled my hand back over my shoulder and licked the cum from off my fingers. He whispered that he was going in for his results on Tuesday.

"Actually I'm not as SAFE as I let on."

Confused, he stared at me. "YOU'RE POZ?"

I nodded, and wondered if I'd erred in my confession.

We kissed, and what a carnal kiss it was-the trademark of the Brotherhood who barter sex for HIV and AIDS.

• 4 weeks later...

This story is almost certainly a more developed version of the above story. The details suggest someone worked on beefing it up considerably. I checked around, and the two buildings mentioned are on Temple's campus, and from the map I gather they are adjoining. Whether the restrooms exist - well, I'll let you ponder that question.

I can't tell you how horny it makes me when it's a lovely spring night- what’s a boy to do? Cruise for sex, of course, and naturally I made the rounds of the university tea-rooms. The first restroom (in the basement of Conwell Hall) was jumping. One might think no one studied after-hours at Temple University! Well, maybe the women did - I wouldn’t know what they did outside class. All four stalls were occupied, and the three urinals were taken, two guys were continually washing their hands at the sink, and one man was lounging against the far wall. As always, the arrival of a new guy made everyone stop to scope him out, but within a few seconds matters returned to a normal slutty pitch, particularly as I was not subtle in my intentions. Of course I have no idea who was in the stalls beyond saying I doubt they were using the facilities for the intended purpose. The two at the sink were regulars, as I had seen them cruising earlier in the semester. Neither was of interest (both were a bit slender) - not to my taste. The two of the three guys at the urinals were black: one in a sharp suit with a bald head, the other a messenger- type with full head of dreadlocks. The last guy was a non-descript white guy. The guy leaning against the far wall was very much my type: early 30's, short and muscular, wide shoulders, narrow waist, with a nicely trimmed beard and exceptionally great eyes. He was wearing an inexpensive, shabby suit. He was about my height, 5'9" or so. I guess he weighed about 175 pounds to my 160 pounds.

To my pleasure, he gave me a careful, approving scrutiny, so naturally I was happy to return his attentions with a bit of blatant mutual groping, at which time I sensed he was endowed with a particularly thick cock and full balls. Breaking off from our mutual, superficial exploration, he gestured for me to follow as he strode past the other men, heading out the door. I don’t think we exchanged a single word, but we understood each other without any misunderstanding. Following him up the staircase, he lead me to the elevator, punching in the button for the 10th floor. For a few seconds we continued our mutual, silent, approving exploration of each other. Arriving at the 10th floor, he again took the lead, guiding me through a warren of little used corridors I had never before seen, leading me to a bathroom in a secluded corner of what I have since learned was the adjoining Carnell Hall. An apt name, as it turned out.

The restroom was empty. He headed to one of the five stalls, and sat down. I followed, and locked the door behind me. These were the old stalls: marble walls that ran from floors to ceiling, and wooden doors that came all the way to the floor. Without a word, he unbuckled my belt and opened my jeans. Instantly, his mouth was on my cock and balls. Shit, his mouth was hot and wet, and felt wonderful. I pulled away after a couple of minutes, and pulled him to his feet. I helped him out of his jacket and shirt. He was not wearing an undershirt so I could smell the man. His scent was intoxicating. His hairy pecs were, as I imagined, beautifully developed, and a very full treasure trail lead down over his nice firm gut that balanced out his torso quite well. I suspect this man was a manual laborer, and his body was the better for the daily workout. I went for his tits, and his hands went behind my head and pulled me harder against his chest.

I fumbled with his belt and quickly his trousers and briefs fell to his knees. Taking his tumescent, hairy cock in my hands, I mentally measured it. I my involuntary "fuck!" was the first word we actually exchanged. I had to pull myself off his tits to admire it. As I anticipated, it was thick, long, and had a beautiful head. Frankly, it was as perfect cock, as ever I had seen. It stuck straight out from his crotch, the cut head was shining with pre-cum. "Fuck," I told him, "that's fucking beautiful." "Suck it," was all he said to me. Going down on my knees, he shoved that choker into me. I gagged a bit, but got into a good rhythm–all the way down, then all the way up. Practice makes perfect, and I was glad I had had ample practice giving head to dozens of men throughout Philadelphia and New York within the preceding couple of months. Otherwise, I would never have been able to give appropriate service to him. Guess it pays to be a slut.

After a minute or so he sat down, pushed his trousers and briefs to his ankles and spread his legs wide apart. It was pretty fucking hot and obscene for me, kneeling in front of this stud on the commode, sucking his fat cock. Every now and again, he would hold my head down all the way, and squeeze me with his meaty thighs. When it got to the point when I would almost panic, he would release me. About this time I pulled my cock out of my trousers and began pleasuring myself, although I was careful not to go too far - I wanted to stretch this exchange out as long as possible before either of us blew.

After a few minutes of doing this, he pushed me back, and kicked off his shoes and pants. Anchoring his feet against the door of the stall, he leaned back as far as he could, which had the effect of opening up his hole, with me still kneeling before him. He massaged his asslips, an open invitation for me to explore his butt. Need I say I was delighted for the invitation? Without hesitation I parted his cheeks and dove into his hot, musky, hairy hole. I must say, to this day I get tingly when I think about it: his ass ring was nice and thick and pouty, pink and soft. I chewed on it, licked it, dug into his hole - did everything I could think of to pleasure him. I felt the hairs around his butt chaff against my face - an extra enticement.

Wondering if he wanted me to fuck him, I took the excuse of my aching knees for a reason to cease rimming him as I visibly struggled to my feet. Without a pause, he stripped me of all my clothing, and grabbed my waist and went down on me with great expertise. Clearly, he was not a novice. With one hand, he grabbed my balls and snuck a finger toward my hole. I squatted down onto it. I was glad I had lubed-up before I left my dorm. As he finger fucked me, and finding my prostate, he sucked harder and stroked my balls. I was so close it took only about thirty seconds before I came hard. I fucking loudly groaned and shot my wad into his mouth. I fired off five shots before calming down, and still he bobbed his head. I guess he was trying to keep from swallowing at least some of it, because cum coated his lips and beard, as well as my balls. He pulled off, grabbed my head and gave me a big wet kiss. My cum was salty and bitter against his thick tongue. He spit the rest of it in his hands and coated his dick. "C'mere."

My stud grabbed my legs and pulled me close so I straddled the commode and his crotch, at which point he pushed me down onto his cock. Looking at me with those piercing blue eyes, he thrust up while pushing me down. The big head of his cock battered against my tight asshole. My hole readily opened-up, although I cannot pretend the pain was insubstantial: rather it radiated from my hole, energizing my entire body. I swear I heard a ‘pop’ when his head slipped into my ass. My cum eased the entry somewhat, but I was still (and am yet now) tight. With his hands on my shoulders, he jammed into me. I gasped and cursed, but it did not matter. He was in me up to his balls. I sat still on him, trying to adjust to the sudden invasion of that huge chunk of meat. He gave me a few seconds and started to chew my tits. Man, that helped a lot. Soon, he was thrusting and moving his big cock inside my ass, churning my guts around. The sounds of our grunting, and my ass slapping against his thighs and balls rang off the marble walls. He gripped my lower back and began to pound as hard as circumstances permitted. I was rubbing my pecs and nips raw against his chest hair. It was sending the wildest sensations all over.

All he said was, "I'm gonna cum." The smell of fresh cum and hot ass juices filled the stall as he continued to pound away. I sensed a change in lubrication levels as he flooded my hole with his sperm, which was oozing all over his nuts and my ass. We were kissing again when he finally stopped fucking me. Reluctantly, I pulled off him, and stood up, backing away from the commode. He hard cock slapped against his belly when it left my ass. I smiled at him and kept my eyes on his as I sank down to my knees and took his cock in my mouth. I did my duty by sucking that big fucker clean, licking up all his cum.

I continued to suck that big fucking cock just because it tasted so good and felt so great in my mouth. He never got soft. He just kept staring at me with those intense eyes, watching with some satisfaction as I slobbered over his cock. He grabbed my hair and pulled me off his cock, and asked, "Are you safe?" On the spur I lied saying "Yeah, I'm neg, man." "Good." He turned me over and lined his dick up against my puffy sore hole. With a hard push, he sank into me, and I felt that wonderful stuffed cock feeling again. We were panting and grunting as he fucked me for another ten minutes or so as he worked-up a second load. My head was jammed against the stall door, my arms outspread against the corners of the stall in a frisk-me-stance. He just kept pounding. Once in a while, he would reach around and frig my erect cock or twist my tits, and a couple of times he would even try to slide a finger in along with his cock. I moaned extra loud at those moments. My back was all tingly and sore from his chest hair, each rub and push sent jolts of electric bites along my back, particularly when he hit my prostate. Soon, I heard his grunting become more urgent and I knew I was about to be creamed a second time. Beating my meat, I returned his question, asking "Are you safe?" As if it mattered at this point. Punctuating each word with a deep thrust, he replied "I don't think so, buddy." Then he gave me one more plunge and shot more cum into my ass. On cue I shot my second big wad all over door and my hand.

We came down from orbit, but his dick was still in my ass. He whispered in my ear that he went for his test, but hadn't gotten the results yet. Turning around to face him, I gave him a long kiss and said, "I hope you're poz." He gave me a wicked grin. The joys of being a faggot!

Edited by Hotload84