Discovering Bug Chasing Bottoms

Until now I’ve told the Truth when guys ask my Status. I'm a lousy liar, and it's difficult for me to fabricate. I don’t look diseased, but I’m old enough know better and should have wised up long ago. It’s nothing short of miraculous that I’ve survived these 16 POZ years, so I got nothing to lose.

So it was with extreme reluctance I revealed my Status to a recent Trick who’d confided in me that he was NEG. The first couple times he had asked me not to cum in his ass—which no great shakes—since he bounced around like a Mexican Jumping Bean so I could barely stay in him. Though I did get off on fantasies of POZZING his ass, which I couldn’t resist.

But last night, with my shaft buried deep in his cunt, and inspired by one hit of poppers too many, he bellowed, "CUM IN MY ASS! DON’T PULL OUT! SHOOT UP MY BUTT!”

With his tight hole primed with ass juices, and my cock oozing precum, how could I resist?. It was FUCKIN’ INTENSE when I unleashed a tidal wave of VENOM that inundated his Manpussy and sloshed down his thighs!

By late Saturday night my venereal appetite was rekindled, and I searched on the Web for BOTTOMS who BAREBACK. I found several candidates and told them I didn’t use Condoms, but neglected to mention my Status.

I chose a young lad who met my prerequisites. I got him on the edge of the bed and plowed his sweet ass. I penetrated his Mancunt with ease, slid down his Anal Canal like a Disney Land Ride, and almost shouted an appropriate "WHOOOPEE!" when I came in an Avalanche. His Manpussy felt incredible, and it got better from there. We fucked through the night; and I OHHHHHHH ‘d and AHHHHHH’d with each load that I dropped—till I realized at sunrise that I hadn’t asked him his Status.

"YOU NEG or POZ?"

With his head buried deep in the pillow, he mumbled an incoherent reply.

“WHAT?”

“I SAID I’M NEG. HOW ‘BOUT YOU?”

“POZ,” I whispered apprehensively.

"THAT’S COOL!"

I was shocked! Not only had my previous night’s Fuck been a BUG CHASER, but this one was, too. He told me that he was going to KEEP MY POISON JIZZ UP HIS ASS ALL DAY. That’ made me cum for the umpteenth time. It felt like NIH~AG~RAH F~A~L~L~S !

My mind reveled in the possibility that I was POZZING him, and I wondered what I’d been missing these 16 POZ years! It was so hot CHARGING HIS NEG ASS that I convinced him to stay another half hour while I worked up a final death-dealing load. It was well after 8:30 when he departed.

The moral of the story is—we all make our own decisions and live with the consequences. Sometimes the circumstances smack of the Predestination; at other times it’s clearly Free Will. Regardless, I gotta tell you, I had a Blast with these two BUG-CHASING dudes. Though them I discovered a new brand of FUCKING. Anyone else wanna CUM over and BAREBACK?

• Upvote 1