Abusive App Convo

bbinbpark

So this is probably not what a number of you are expecting, but I have no other way to describe it.  A few years back I hooked up with this guy a couple miles from me.  Nice BBC, and seemed like a good fuck.  A red flag went up for me when he insisted I pick him up after I gave him my address and instructions how to get in.  When I met him I realized why he wanted me to pick him up, he is in fact deaf and only signs.  No prob.  

The fuck was pretty good, he creamed my hole, but it was hard to communicate with him.  

We've never hooked up again.  The main reason is when he hits me up he is very degrading in how he talks to me.  I've called him out on it, and I've blocked him.  Problem is every few months he creates a new profile, clearly same guy, has a few phrases he always use, and one of his dick shots is always the same.

Well, I created a new BB slut profile, and last night he hit me up with a "take my cum bitch".  What I'm trying to figure out is whether this guy gets off on being verbally abusive and its part of his act, or what.  I have never hit him up since that first time.  I've come across his new profiles which I'm sure he saw me in his track list and then he hits me up with his nasty abusive comments.  

The reason I question whether this is an act/kink with him is that the phrasing is questionable.  I recently got "wanna me feed you bitch" from him and it took me a second to realize what he meant.  I block him when I get his messages like this typically, but this ad I have no face pics on so I haven't blocked just yet.  Part of me wants to be bred by him again, but since I don't know if this is just an act whether or not it is safe to play with him.  

Anyone else have insight on this?  

the phrasing might be questionable to you because ASL syntax isn't the same as standard English. it's based on French, if I recall correctly, and it doesn't translate directly into written or spoken English.  

Is the fucking worth the hassle? seems like you can't really accept that it's part of the deal if you want to play with him. If you've called him on it several times and he hasn't changed his behavior and it still bothers you, there's your answer.

• Upvote 1

I wish I could get someone to talk to me that way makes me so hard 

Anyone PM ME

Not sure what that has to do with my issue

the phrasing might be questionable to you because ASL syntax isn't the same as standard English. it's based on French, if I recall correctly, and it doesn't translate directly into written or spoken English.  

Is the fucking worth the hassle? seems like you can't really accept that it's part of the deal if you want to play with him. If you've called him on it several times and he hasn't changed his behavior and it still bothers you, there's your answer.

Yeah I don't think the hassle is worth it, but before I write him off completely I wanted to make sure.  I've found a lot of information on fetishes here I never wanted to learn about.  This struck me as maybe just really being a fetish.

You clearly want that dick and that load again. 

This isn't a relationship so why does he need to show respect?

I can understand that you don't like to be talked to that way...but you can't cherry pick here. The dick and the potty mouth are a package deal.

Also wondering if race isn't playing into this in an interesting kind of way...you are being dominated by this black guy physically and abused verbally and that could be what's got you in your feelings as a white guy. And to top it off, you have to pick him up and drop him off. 

I've heard women say you can't let men hit the bottom of your vagina. Big long thick dick that is administered properly will fuck up an otherwise normal thinking person. I can attest to that. I got some dick on Sunday like that.  

You clearly want that dick and that load again. 

This isn't a relationship so why does he need to show respect?

I can understand that you don't like to be talked to that way...but you can't cherry pick here. The dick and the potty mouth are a package deal.

Also wondering if race isn't playing into this in an interesting kind of way...you are being dominated by this black guy physically and abused verbally and that could be what's got you in your feelings as a white guy. And to top it off, you have to pick him up and drop him off. 

I've heard women say you can't let men hit the bottom of your vagina. Big long thick dick that is administered properly will fuck up an otherwise normal thinking person. I can attest to that. I got some dick on Sunday like that.  

If only it were.  Maybe I'm wrong thinking that most doms can tell when someone isn't in to that.  What do I know.  No difference he actually blocked me this time for once.  can't wait for the next profile from him.