Daddy Pozzes a Cute Grad Student

I spent last week in Southern California at a convention at a liberal arts school, east of town, near the Mojave Desert. It's an annual event, so I know the town and campus pretty well.

There's this kid, part of the summer school staff, I see doing setup each year. He was there again this year, looking sharp as ever.

I cruised him as usual, and this year he cruised back. He’s a real cutey. And while I'm no dog, I was surprised he’s into daddies. He appeared preoccupied and had a few of his worker bees around him. Against my better judgment, I approached him and did the chitchat thing. He came back at me all chatty, pretending to give directions when anyone drew near. His name is Eric, 24, grad student.

"Let me take you over there and introduce you to some people who might help you," he ad-libbed, when one of his worker drones walked up. Eric told the guy he was taking me to “Facilities.”

He grabbed my arm. I wasn't sure where we were headed, but I had a raging hardon beneath my business suit.

As we waked away, I asked what where we were going.

“Somewhere private.” He was taking me to the facilities warehouse—a room full of furniture, where we could get it off.

"Won't you get in trouble?"

"Nope. I'm crew chief and have the only key."

Eric let us in, and I followed him into a large room, piled high with chairs and tables, desks and podiums, and—lo and behold—a stack of mats.

"I could tell by the way you looked at me, you need it as much as I do. I don't know why, but I’m turned on by older guys. What do you like?"

I grabbed his shaft beneath his shorts; and, sure enough, he was rigid.

"You sure this won’t get us in the tabloids?"

He laughed. "I’m POZITIVE. What’re you into, man?"

"Take off those shorts, and I’ll show you.”

While he undressed, I skinned out of my suit and tie; and all the professional trappings fell away. The moment he pulled off his briefs, I went down on him.

He was absolutely turgid. I turned him round and slid my tongue between his ass cheeks, licking and slobbering on his hole, till his legs began to quiver.

"Oh, God, Man, that feels great! Does it taste randy?"

"Hell, no! It tastes Eric.” I glanced around. “Can we get more comfy?"

"Wait.”

He pulled the top mat down from the heap. We sixty-nined—him nursing my dickhead—and me, between his shapely legs, buried in his asshole. I got to thinking how such a succulent mancunt shouldn’t go to waste, and asked if he were into fucking.

"I prefer to Bottom."

"I'd love to screw you, but don’t have a condom. Have you?"

"No, but it’s OK. Just tell me when you're ready to shoot, and I'll decide if I want you to cum in me or not."

God! At least he kept his options open! "Have you done it raw before?"

"Not recently. But I need it now. So Fuck Me!"

Without further inducement, I checked his mancunt to make sure he was still wet. When my tongue’s in a guy’s hole, my cock is always hard. So it was an easy transition to rearrange him on the mattress and ride his ass. Eric groaned and pushed back against me. It was obvious he was no novice, so I queried him again.

"You done this before?"

"Not recently. My brother and I shared a room, and usually a bed, till he went off to college.“

"OH, GOD! I’M GONNA SHOOT!"

"DON’T WASTE IT, MAN! CUM IN ME! I NEED IT!”

SO I BRED HIS ASS! Afterwards, still inside him, I beat him off and guzzled down his jizz. We tongued and kissed for half an hour longer.

"I better get back," he said at last.

"Can we continue this tomorrow?”

"I don’t see why not."

I did him again the next day and the next three days in succession. Each evening I took him back to my hotel room for a nightcap. He never asked my status, nor about the rough sore on my tongue. So the last day I told him.

"I suspected. I really hope, if I’m gonna get it, it’s from a mature dude like yourself.”

He was really into seniors.

“If I turn POZ three months from now, or in the meantime, do you think I should tell the guys I fuck with?”

“What’s there to tell, if you’ve not been tested? And even then, it might be ill-advised. It’s senseless to rile guys up over stuff they can’t control—like HIV and AIDS. Just ruins relationships,” I said sagely—sucking on my KS lesion.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's another version of the above story.

I reread your last note about your Ricardo. Are you filling him with more poison? Have you told him yet? I know I promised to tell you about my Asian boy here and about the Texas kid, but something has happened since that is just too hot And I want to tell you about it first!

I spent the last week out of town here in So Cal at a professional convention at a little liberal arts college east of here in a town near the Mojave Desert. It's an annual event, so I know the campus and the town fairly well. There's a kid I've seen for years doing setup and stuff, who is part of the summer staff for the college. He was there again this year, looking better than ever. Tall, about 6 foot, with long dark hair down over his shoulders and gathered back to the back of his neck, and retro 70's sideburns clipped real close. Dark olive super-tanned complexion. And a really nice body. He's usually in workout clothes when I see him, setting up tables on the quad for receptions and such. This year he showed up in shorts. He has the hottest legs! Nice and hairy and darkly tanned and muscular.

He quickly recognized I was cruising the hell out of him every time I saw him, and I was flattered when, this year, he started cruising back! He such a cutey! While I'm no dog, I was just surprised that he was getting into a daddy type like me! On Wednesday, I did the walk right up and chitchat thing, much against my better judgment. He was working, after all, with a few other student workers around. But he was all chatty back, pretended to give me directions when anyone else was in ear-shot. I learned his name was Eric, he was a grad student, about 24 years old, and had only recently come out (a Mormon boy, I learned later). Making some sort of excuse to his co-workers about taking me over to Campus Facilities, he grabbed me briefly by the cuff and pulled me off in one direction. I wasn't sure what was happening, but I could feel a raging hard-on under my suit trousers!

As we waked out of earshot of others, I asked what exactly we were doing. It seemed he was as horny as I was, and wanted to get somewhere that we could do something about it. He was taking me to the college facilities warehouse to a room full of campus furniture where we could fuck our brains out privately! "Won't that get you, maybe both of us in trouble?" "Nah," he said. "I'm the crew chief this week and no one else is around except my crew, and they're going to be busy for hours."

Arriving at a huge building on the edge of the campus, he unlocked the door, and after we entered the building, he re-locked the door from the inside and led me through a huge warehouse to a smaller room at the back. There were desks, tables, lab tables, lecture podiums, and, joy of joy, mattresses! "I could tell by the way you looked at me that you wanted me," he said. "And I don't know why, but I kind of get off on older men. What do you like to do?"

About then I grabbed his dick through his shorts, and sure enough, it was already on its way to rock hard. "Are you sure we aren't going to make the tabloids in here?" He laughed. "Nah, we're OK man. You like what you feel?" "Yeah. Why don't you get out of it all, and I'll show you what I like to do." While he got out of his clothes, I skinned out of my suit, tie, all the professional trappings. I worked faster than he did (interestingly I had twice as many layers on) and the moment his dick popped out for inspection, I had it so deep down my throat he almost fell over. He was absolutely rigid in my mouth. After a while I turned him around and slid my tongue into his ass crack, licking and slobbering on and sucking his hole till his knees started shaking. "God that feels great. Nobody has ever done that. Doesn't it taste nasty?" "Hell no, buddy. You taste right fine! Can we do this more comfortably?" "Yeah, wait. Let me pull a mattress off the stack." Within minutes we had our little divan and we lay face to face, crotch to crotch, him nursing my raging dick and me with my head passed between his magnificent legs sucking on his hole. I have to confess, I was feeling like it might be a fine, fun thing to have his thang up MY hole, so after a while I asked if he liked fucking. "Actually not," he said. "I've tried a couple times, but I'd rather BE fucked, if that's OK with you."

"Uh, yeah, I'd love to make you happy if that's what makes you happy! But I don't have any condoms." Noble of me, don't you think, to be up front? "Do you keep a supply hidden here somewhere?" "No, but that's OK. You look like a nice guy. Let's do it, cause I really like it. Tell me when you're ready to come, and I'll tell you if I want you to pull out, OK?" "Have you ever taken a load of cum up your ass?" "Not till now, but there's a first time for everything. You look like a nice guy. I see you here every year. So shut up and fuck me!"

Not needing much more encouragement than that, I checked his ass with my fingers to be sure my rimming had lubed him up well. It had. And when my tongue is hard and up a man's shit-chute, my dick is always rock hard, too. So it was a short matter to rearrange him on our mattress, and slide myself right into his waiting hole. The excitement of doing it in a public room, even though we were locked in and no one was around, was really turning me hotter moment by moment as well. And he was groaning and pushing onto me every time I rocked myself into his ass. I wondered how many times he had been fucked, given his expertise and his clear enjoyment of it. So I actually asked him, right in mid-fuck! "Are you used to doing this a lot?" "Well, not a lot," he said. "But my big brother and his buddy used to fuck each other and let me watch, when I was a teen teenager. Eventually they invited me to learn. They didn't rape me. I wanted to learn. They were really enjoying it, I could tell, so I wanted to learn so I could enjoy it, too. It was so hot. And we did it a lot then, cause we shared a room till my brother went off to college. Then I didn't do nothing for years. A couple of years ago the urges came back, and I started looking for guys. I'm really into men like you, maybe ten years older than my age." I was flattered. I was at least twenty years older than he is! But the thought of him committing incest with someone doubtless every bit as good looking as he is really tied my nuts in knots! "O God, I'm gonna cum!" As I started to pull out, he whimpered slightly. "Do it inside me, buddy. No one's done it inside me since my brother and I quit. Please do it inside me!"

So I shoved back in as deep and as far as I could, just as I went over the edge and pozZED his ass all over the place. I was still hard, laying there inside him thinking about him and his brother, when he brought himself off in his own hand, then turned so we could both lick his cum off his hand together, then tongue each others mouth and kiss. We must have kissed and embraced for another half hour. "I better get back to the boys on the quad," he eventually said. "Can we do this again? You will be here tomorrow, won't you?" "Yes, I'm here all week!" So we did it the next day, then I took him back to my hotel that night so we could it again in greater comfort. He never asked for a rubber. He never inquired about the funny spot his tongue would touch in my mouth. Finally, I had to tell him! "I figured. I really hoped. I figured if I was going to get it, and I knew I would, I'd like to get it from someone like you."

How sweet. So, how was your week?

Edited by Hotload84
remove excess returns