Cl Breeding

CubCase

I posted an ad on CL - asking for a twink top I would pay for.  It was the first time I went looking for a "pro".

One reply just sent me a photo of his dick and his face.  He looked good and so did the dick.  We agreed to meet and when he came over he looked better than the photos.  He was athletically thick.

He took off his trainers, shorts and shirt but left his cap .  I knelt in front of him and started to suck his dick. I sucked and licked and gagged on his dick. It grew nicely inside my mouth but it took me longer to get him rock hard as he would get flacid a little.  I was really enjoying sucking his BBC.  He began to put a leg up on the bed which gave me room to really put my face right up to his pubes.  Now his dick was ready so I got up and bent over doggy style on my bed. 

I felt the tip of his head on my hole and then a liquid poured on it. He pushed his tip into me and pulled out - he did this pull out move a lot starting, first, slightly and carefully to open my ass up.  Slowly he begin entering and pulling out of me completely.   It was very hot.

He started to moan slightly at one point and I pushed my ass on his dick.  He picked up speed momentarily and then slowed down again.  When he pulled out I thought we were re positioning but he said he came already.  He came during that first moan.  

It was definitely worth the money.

post-41498-0-97955400-1472017938_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...