Pozzing My Ex-Lover's Offspring

I visited my old college roommate and his wife. We’d always been close. I had gone to their wedding. They gave birth to their Son the same year we graduated—named the Kid after me.

We've stayed in touch over the years. The Kid grew into a strapping young man, a fine looking youth, 5’10”, 160, ever so slightly effeminate. Great tan—but that was to be expected—they lived in Tucson.

To resolve your prurient interests—NO, I DID NOT FUCK HIM IN FRONT OF HIS PARENTS—it got better than that.

I ran into the Kid at the Gay bar I frequent when I’m in town. To say that we were surprised to see each other was an understatement. I looked away—giving him the option to flee undetected; but, instead, he came over to talk to his “Uncle”.

“Surprised to see you here, Uncle Ken.”

“The feeling is mutual, Joey.”

“Come here often?”

"Almost daily since I turned 21. Does my Dad know you're Gay?"

"Ever since College. How about you?"

“Both Mom and Dad know.”

What I never told anyone was my Status. That was for me to know and the World to find out.

“Did you guys ever Play?"

"A little, but I liked your Mom, so I let him date her; and look what happened….” I stared down at his crotch.”

He blushed.

“Joey, are you Bi or Gay?”

"Gay. Actually I prefer older guys like yourself. I don't go for the college crowd or married dudes.”

I got to thinking how hot it would be to Fuck my Namesake, the Son of my Old College Buddy. Serve him right for marrying that stupid Bitch. POZ HIM, if I really got lucky.

Joey finished his drink, swirling his glass so the ice cubes collided and tinkled. My move.

"Like to stop over my hotel?"

"Why not?”

"AIDS was why not. Though I wasn’t about to admit it.

No sooner did we get in the door, than he stripped off his clothes. I did the same. We scooted onto the bed and kissed and embraced. He had a lovely tight ass that begged to be fucked. And I was just the guy to accommodate him.

He went down on my dick, sucking and swallowing. All I had to do was lean back and enjoy it. When he came up for a kiss, I couldn't help wonder if he’d ever think of me as just “Uncle” again.

And me? What was I thinking? Dammed if I wasn’t determined to give him the Death Fuck. It’d be so hot—screwing this little Faggot I’d known since Diapers.

He kissed me, working my nips. I gave him the Judas kiss. He was already rock hard, no doubt fantasizing about my Death Stick.

He lavished spit on my shaft, mouthing my balls, tonguing my hole, till I couldn’t take anymore.

"I wanna suck you, Joey.”

"I’d rather get fucked, Uncle Ken. I've only been screwed by young kids and strangers. Now I wanna get fucked by my own flesh and blood.”

Though I wasn’t related, he’d cum regard me as Family, and was begging for it. That absolved me of guilt for what might be forthcuming. I’d been seduced. So I gave him the cushiest Rimming of his whole Fuckin’ Life. It drove him Bananas. He was so up for his Daddy-Fuck, that he moaned and begged me to Screw him.

So I lifted his legs and plunged in. It was CRAZY—WONDERFUL—ECSTATIC—POZZING THE SON OF MY EX-LOVER—infecting his AssCunt, his Blood, with my Venomous Precum, contaminating his Gonads with Death and Disease. I fucked him without mercy. The little Shit didn't even ask about Condoms. He just let me Fuck him, with nary a whimper! His younger boy lovers must have thrown him off guard. Maybe he was even a Chaser! I didn't go there. I pounded away for 10 minutes and asked him how he was doing, though I could tell from his moans and the way I assaulted his Prostrate, he was doing just fine.

"Shoot your Load in me, Uncle Ken. Make me your Slut!"

“My pleasure, Joey.”

I was getting hornier by the second. Had not the little Fucker begged me to do him? Was it not my obligation and duty to screw up his Puny Existence?

Suddenly I was back in College where I’d given four of my cohorts the Syph. None of them figured out it was me. I smiled as I watched them traipse back from the Clinic, humiliated, declining my solicitations for sex. I'd done that for the Hell of It—like I was doing it now. Only Syph wasn’t fatal. This would be, I vowed.

About that time I exploded in his gut with what must have been my Biggest Load ever. I could tell from his Tightness that he hadn’t Fucked much—which improved my chances of Bruising him up—which enhanced the odds for Infection—which caused me to spasm long after I’d shot. Besides, he’d been violently bucking back on my Shaft, which could only help matters. And when I exploded, he spewed his own fucking Load all over our stomachs and chests.

"Sorry I couldn't hold back, Uncle Ken."

"That's all right, Joey,” I gasped, as I lapped up what I could and sucked the rest off my fingers. The last Neg load of this poor Motherfucker was important to my Bug-ravaged psyche.

I made no effort to pull out, and let my diseased cum incubate in the dark, fertile warmth of his AssCunt. He, likewise, made no attempt to withdraw. He just kept his Ass plastered back on my Cock, clenching his Sphincter, milking every last venomous drop from my Shaft.

"Can you cum again?"

"Want me to?"

"Yeah. I love being fucked—by my Uncle.”

I hadn't lost the Erection that had seeded him—the most significant Fuck of his Life. He rocked back and forth on my Dick. It wasn't long till I spasmed again; and spewed forth a second, less generous, but equally toxic Load.

He was working his own Shaft by then, beating it hard, his breath cumming in gasps, so I slipped my lips over his piss-slit as his Cream gushed down my throat. After a lingering, passionate kiss, a thick rope of Cum tethered his lips to mine.

Joey was full of surprises.

"You’re POZ, aren’t you, Uncle Ken?"

"How’d you know?”

"Just a guess, really. You’re older; been Fuckin’ longer than me; had plenty of time to get POZZED. Did you give me the Bug?"

"You know it. Whether I’ve POZZED you or not is a different story, but I've bred others on the First Fuck."

"I'm not exactly a Chaser. But I'm glad it was you. I like keeping the Shit in the Family." There again was a reference to that flesh-and-blood stuff. Even I might begin to believe it. After all, they say POZZED BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER.

"If you take good care of yourself, you’ll last 20 years. You’ll cycle through Meds, until they all stop working. You’ll lose weight, grow weak, get hospitalized; and that’s it. Then all you can do is rely on the others you’ve POZZED to carry on the Tradition. That’s why GIFTING is so important.“

"Mom and Dad will assume it was one of my ANONYMOUS TRICKS. But I don’t look at it your way. I figure, in 20 years, there’ll be a CURE. I got no worries.”

"Yeah, maybe so," I affirmed, not terribly convinced. The Kid struck me as one who might never take Meds, in which case he didn’t have 20 years. Meanwhile, I was like floating on Cloud Nine—I’D JUST BUGGED MY EX-LOVER’S OFFSPRING. Served him right for fuckin’ that Bitch. I wondered how many of my other ex’s had Scions that needed attention. I was hard again by the time he walked out the door.

We had lunch the next afternoon, and I sat adjacent to Joey who tried to play Footsy under the table. On the way out, he whispered he’d stop by that evening. The rest of the day I basked in the glow of AIDS FUCKS—PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE. I had a Client to prepare for, but let it slide, alternately dozing and watching TV, till there came a knock at the door.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Here's another version of this story -

In Tucson part of the weekend. WOW. Had a mind-warping experience over the weekend, even for me. But it was hot. Almost too hot for words. Went to visit an old college chum and his family Saturday afternoon while I was there. In the way-back-whens I had gone to his wedding. They gave birth to their first child the year we graduated. We were 22, and in the prime of our lives. They named the kid after his granddad and eventually had 6 more.

We've stayed in close touch over the years. This young man has turned into a strapping young 21 year old. Fine looking boy. About 6'2, and maybe 200 pounds of solid muscle. Nicely cut features from his jaw down to his knees. And he looked like he was packing the same dong I remember seeing on his dad in college dorm shower days. His muscles come from working construction during the summer for the last several years. Nice and tan just because he lives in Tucson. No, I didn't fuck him on the kitchen table, in front of his parents or anything . . . Tho a good fantasy life IS a healthy thing!

Where it got interesting was when I ran into the kid at the gay bar I hang out at when I'm over there. He was just old enough to get in – just had his 21st birthday a month or so ago. It was late that same night. Too say that both of us were a little surprised is an understatement! But there was no hiding for him, and I wasn't inclined to anyway. He eventually worked up the courage to come talk to me. I wasn't gonna press him on it. He needed to do it on his own.

Did he hang out here often? "Only since I'm legal to get in." Was he interested in men? "Oh, yeah, definitely." He said he'd always suspected it, but when he got out of high school he decided it was time to really explore more fully. And being around half-naked, well-tanned men at construction sites for several summers only nailed his confidence in his leanings. In fact, he said he was surprised and a little alarmed at how attracted he was to me. "How so?" "Just your size, your shape, your beard, your intelligence. Does dad know you're gay?" "Oh, yes, your folks have known as long as I have." I didn't tell him about my status, or that his parents obviously had no idea about it either.

And that's the first time I remember in a long while that my intelligence got a compliment as a matter of personal attraction! I was beginning to imagine how hot it would be to fuck over the son of an old friend and give him AIDS, the ultimate fuck of his life. I was getting hard just thinking about it. Besides, he reminded me, I was one of his dad's friends. But that wouldn't matter to him, if it didn't matter to me. WOW. This kid I've know since he was a baby was propositioning me! Offering himself. Then he dropped it. "Would you like to go somewhere and make out?" I was preparing to ask if he didn't. There was no way I could pass this up. "My hotel room OK?" "Sure. Got any joy juice there?" "No, but we can buy anything you like on the way there." "Dad says you're a whiskey drinker." "Yes, from way back!" "I'm learning to like it too. Let's go get some and get it on!"

So we were off. We headed for my hotel, stopping at the liquor store on the way. He grabbed some ice (we got regular label blend, not the 10 year old single malt) while I made a call. He was no sooner in the door than he was pouring glasses of whiskey and shucking out of his clothes. I did the same. His 21 year old body was lovely to watch as it revealed itself: a wisp of hair running from his crotch up his tanned tummy and exploding across his chest; a tight lovely ass that begged to be sucked and fucked. And I was just the guy to do it. He was down on my dick, swallowing it up and getting it hard and delivering expert head; all I needed to do was lean back and enjoy it. He clearly had been doing this a while -- he knew what it was about. Then he leaned up for a kiss and some cuddling. I could not help wondering what was going through his head, having known me as a surrogate uncle most of his life. I was determined that he was going to get his death fuck – from ME -- that very night. It was a wild concept. It was so fucking hot -- fucking around with and fucking to death a kid I had known for years.

As he kissed me deeply, he worked my nipples with each hand, so I returned the attentions, playing with his lovely chest. He was already rock hard imagining the intimacy of being screwed by someone he knew as well as me. I decided it was time to back him off emotionally a little. "You know, this changes our relationship entirely, but it also stays the same. I am not suddenly a lover or boyfriend. I have my life, and you have much growing to do." "Yeah, I figured. I am aware of as much, but figure that's the way things must be, otherwise everything would be screwed-up. Let’s have a great time, and let it be just that." "You got it, kid. Now, go down on me again!" "Sure thing!"

He was all over in between my legs, licking up and down my shaft and taking both balls into his mouth, then sliding his tongue up and down in that tender area between my balls and anus, and suddenly flicking into my hole! It was great! I just let him go, moving all over my crotch like that, for 40 minutes or so. "Want to twist around, and let me work on that hard member drooping between your legs?" "You know, I'd rather get fucked." "I planned that, eventually." "I want it now, Lee. I've only been fucked a few times, always by guys younger than me. You're big enough for me to really feel it, and frankly, you’re more my type. I don't care for queeny college students and the inexperienced guys just coming out of their closet. I like men, but have trouble approaching them. You're different. It was easy with you. I want you to be my first real fuck. My first 'daddy,' if that doesn't offend you." "Sure thing, buddy. Get your ass over here. Let me lick you open a little, then you can have me inside you!"

His ass was in front of my face in no time, and gave him the deepest rimming he ever had. In fact, I'm not sure he'd ever been rimmed at all. It drove him nuts. He was hard and dripping at the prospect of a daddy-fuck, he utterly crazy. Soon he was moaning and begging me to fuck him NOW! I slid up to his opening and slid IN! It was crazy-wild-wonderful. Fucking a boy I've known all his life. Fucking the son of an old friend. Giving him his death fuck. He didn't even ask about condoms. He just let me slide in! His younger boy lovers must have left him with no fear or little awareness. Or, maybe he was a chaser! I didn't go there.

I pounded him for about fifteen minutes. Based on his moans I thought I was hitting his insides in just the right place. He confirmed as much when, in response to my question he replied "Oh, I'm great, man. I want you to explode inside me. Take me! Make me your slut!" I was getting hotter and hotter at the prospects of giving this kid his AIDS fuck. It was the first time I had done anything quite like it since I gave four of my regular fuck buddies syphilis when we were in college, and yes, I had done it on purpose! Just for the fucking fun of it! And I was churning in my nuts to do it again. About that time I exploded inside his guts with about the biggest load I've dropped in months. I could tell from his initial tightness that he didn't get fucked much at all, so I knew the virus would find its way in to him. He had been bucking onto my cock almost violently, shoving himself clear back into my pubes, impaling himself on my death rod. And when I exploded in him, he exploded on the sheets under him. "Sorry I couldn't save that for you, man." "That's OK, kiddo. Why don't you lick it up yourself?" So he did. I made no effort to pull out, so we had to do some tandem maneuvering, and he made no effort to pull out. In fact, he just kept himself plastered up on my cock, clinching his sphincter on and off and draining me of even a little more. "Can you do that again?" "You want me to?" "Yeah, it was hot being fucked by someone who's really my kind of man. Don't know when I'll get the chance again. And it was really hot being fucked by you! My dad's college roommate. You guys never played, did you?" "No, more is the pity, but I liked your mom, so I decided it was OK for your dad to date women!" He chuckled at that.

I hadn't ever lost the hard-on that had seeded him with the last meaningful fuck of his life. By then he was rocking himself gently back and forth on my dick, and I was getting really stiff again. It wasn't long till I was really hard, and soon after that I could feel my dick swelling into a second, less generous, but just as deadly load of cum! He was working his own dick by then. "You just blew another load, didn't you?" "You noticed!" "Yeah. You have a great sense of humor. Let me roll over and blow another load myself, laying on my back." So I slipped out of him, he rolled over, and in no time he blew another VERY big, stringy, creamy load all over his tummy. He started gathering it in his fingers and taking it to his lips for tasting and swallowing. Then, I confess, he blew my mind: "You have AIDS, don't you."

"Yes, I do. It's not information I freely offer, and you didn't ask. How did you know?" "Good. Just guessed, really. Do you think I'll get it now?" "There's a good chance. I've given it to others with just one fuck." "Good. I'm not a chaser, exactly. But I'm tired of freaking out and worrying about it. I'm glad it was you. It's like keeping it in the family." "The day may come when you get very sick. If you take real good care of yourself, you will probably last a long time, though." "Well, mom and dad know I'm gay, so they'll never need to know the details of how I got it. They can assume I got it from any of the tricks I've met. And maybe by the time I get really sick, they'll have figured out what to do about it. And I'll be real careful with it." "Yeah, maybe," I said. I was sailing in the stratosphere at having just given this kid AIDS. The son of an old friend. It was too wild for words. I found myself cataloguing how many of my old friends had sons that are or would be ripe for the seeding soon. It was too fucking crazy, man!

Sunday was kind of a haze. I knew I would have major rebuilding work on this damn Mac when I got home, but I ignored it and rested in the glow of an AIDS fuck the like of which even I will not soon forget.