A Bust Before The Jackpot

A while ago a guy messaged me on BBRT and opened by asking if I was into poz play.  While we are both undetectable, our interest was largely the taboo aspect of poz play.  I replied I was, but he turned to be a flake and would never actually commit to meeting-up.  The idea, though, was definitely a huge turn on.  My profile at the time gave a fairly non-descript about my enjoyment of all loads, poz or otherwise, but the more I thought about my exchange with the guy on BBRT, I found myself wanting to explore poz role play, especially the expansion of my naughty side.  

I figured my main profile wasn't quite going to get at what I was secretly after, so I created a side-profile that got very specific about what interested me.  As I had a free profile, though, the number of messages I could send and receive was somewhat limited.  And to be pragmatic, my sense was that if a guy couldn't commit to actually playing within a couple of e-mails, it's not likely to happen, so I didn't waste much time with every guy who e-mailed me.  Rather I made it a point to be direct, and if the guy waffled, I simply stopped responding and moved on.  And let's be honest, BBRT is world-famous for having lots of flakes, so this shouldn't be a surprise.

After the first night of responding to the e-mails I received on my new profile, over all it was a bit of a bust.  At most I had a few vague prospects, but no one who was clearly ready to commit.  I decided, however, to give the profile some time, just to see what comes.  The second night I checked after I got home from work, and lo and behold, one prospect from the previous night happened to be nearby and wanted to go for it, and even as we were working out the details of time and place, I received a message from another prospect who opened by asking if I was free to play later that evening.  Jackpot!  I responded, scheduling the second guy for well after the first guy had left, thinking it was too soon to try small groups.

The first guy arrived and to my pleasure he matched his pics (yeah!) and was hard the instant he took his trackies off.  I started by giving him a blowjob just to make sure things stay stiff, but before long, he was ready to flip me over and have a go at my ass.  The night before we had decided to emphasize verbal play, so we both knew what we were getting into.  We both took a hit of poppers, he lubed-up, and entered my tight hole.  It had been a few weeks since I was last fucked so I was a bit tighter than I wanted to be, but we got the job done.  Once in, he starts with the hot poz talk, asking me if I wanted his poz cock and telling me he was going to knock me up.  After around ten minutes of verbal debauchery I could feel a slight warm wetness burst ooze into my ass, and, of course, he grunted with pleasure.  I had gotten my hot dirty load, just as I had hoped.  After a few minutes to catch our respective breath, he cleaned-up and headed out.  I hope I get to play with him again.  

Meanwhile I checked my mobile and saw that the second guy was good to go, and would arrive in an hour, so I did a quick clean-up, and right on time, he showed-up, walking right into my place, as I had instructed him.  For this second guy I planned to blindfold myself to see if sight deprivation enhanced the session.  When he walked into the bedroom I was already blindfolded, but called-out that I would remove the blindfold if he preferred.  He didn't.  Anon we went at it.  :-).  He approached the bed where I was laying, dressed only in a blue jockstrap.  His member was rock hard.  Two cut cocks in one night, in the UK.  What are the chances?  

I began by giving him some good head, mixing in some impressive deep-throating.  I thought I would just go until he stopped me and was ready to fuck.  After a little bit, we poppered-up, he lubed up his cock, and slid in.  His entrance was, thanks to the first guy, fairly easy, and when he leaned forward against my back, the verbal poz play began.  This guy fucked with a great intensity, and after deep-fucking my hole for ten to fifteen minutes, he asked "You want that poz cum, boy."

"Yeah, give me that poz cock," I replied, adding "yeah, breed that ass with your dirty load; charge me up."

This led to the most intense grunt I've made as he emptied his balls, flooding my hole with his toxic wad.  The intensity of the experience forced us to each catch our breath for a bit, and I honestly think he was somewhat surprised how intense fucking was when the poz aspect was emphasized.  I can only hope this guy becomes a semi-regular play mate.

Now after two intense poz wads, I'm here typing this up debating on whether or not I should go for a third guy.  It's getting a bit late.  I have to work in the morning, and as no one else seems a sure-fire prospect, I think I had better save the naughtiness for another night, as I don't want to risk a potential flake.  Can't have it all at once, I guess. :-)

• Upvote 12