Daddy Pozzes Sophomore

I've recently acquired a taste for younger men, so when my business travels took me recently to Tucson, I let a room near the University, and, at a gay-friendly bar just off campus, easily picked up a kid, who couldn’t have been more than a sophomore.  Honestly, he looked barely old enough to drink, but he knew the right come-ons, telling me at the outset I was just his type, a nice mature Daddy, with lots of facial hair.  How flattering!  That made it easy. I drove a circuitous route to the motel so he couldn’t track me later.

From the moment we walked through the door, he wanted to give head, so I let him, but after a couple of minutes asked "You wanna rim my ass, too, kid?”

“Ohhhhhhh yeahhhh, Daddy!”

“Shove your tongue up my hole, nice and deep!  Taste my ass juices.”  He complied with an eagerness that suggested the time was ripe to crank the session to another level, so I announced “Okay, kid.  Now its time to get fucked!”

“No, man, I don't get fucked.”

"Too bad, shit head. When you walked through the door, is it possible I failed to inform you that you had given up your rights? Your ass is now mine.”

In the ensuing tussle, he quickly discovered his desire to escape was no match for my need to seed. In short order, my bare cock was soon gliding in and out of his hole, lubed only by my spit and his ass slobber. I could tell why he didn't like to be fucked:  his hole was as tight as any I’ve ever encountered, which meant every stroke must have torn up his rectum.

“Fuck, Daddy! You're not wearing a condom!”

Don't worry, Baby Cakes, my HIV hasn’t progressed that far.”

“You’ve got AIDS?”

“Technically speaking, NO, Baby Cakes. Just HIV.  HIV matures into AIDS.  As it will in your case. Wanna freak? It turns me on when fags freak.  Go ahead, freak out.  Maybe I’ll blow another load up your ass.”

Freak he did, shivering and sobbing uncontrollably for the next 20 minutes, feeling sorry for his future, which I’d just so unconscionably stolen.  I never did pull out, but rather, as promised, after only a few easy strokes, deposited a second deadly load up his ass.

Afterwards I wordlessly guided the dumbfounded youth back to my car, drove the same serpentine route to the bar, planted a twenty in his pocket, thereby officially designating the little fuck as a male whore, and told the shit to get the fuck outta my sight.

Somewhere in AZ there’s an ex-Angel, his previously pristine anatomy irreparably declining in the presence my death seed—because I willed it.  Which makes me so fucking proud when I contemplate the obscenity.  Welcome, junior, wherever you are, to the Sacred Order of AIDS.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

This version has a vicious element that troubles me. It was a tough call whether or not I should post it or trash it.

***************************************************************************************************

I am pleased to report I had occasion to go hunting over the weekend. Business had me out of town in Tucson, Arizona. I took a room near the University this time as I recently found myself attracted to MUCH younger men. Since homosexuality itself is illegal in Arizona, I didn't figure other legalities matter much, either.

I found a kid near a campus gay bar. I don’t know if it was an issue of age or money, but he was lurking about outside the bar, not belly-up to the bar. Luring him back to my room with the promise of a little liquor was easy enough. He informed me early on that I was just his type: a nice mature daddy with lots of facial hair. How flattering. It made the rest easy as child's play. He wanted to give head from the moment he came in the room. Great! I let him. Want to suck my ass kid? OOH, yeah, baby, shove your tongue up there, nice and deep! Make daddy feel it! Make daddy relax and feel wonderful! “OK, kid, it’s time to get fucked!” “No, man, I don't like to be fucked”, he said. “Too bad, fuck face. I'm taking your ass for my own.” It was a small struggle, but he eventually realized he couldn't match me. In short order, I had my bare cock, (lubed only with his slobber), sliding into his ass. I could tell why he didn't like to be fucked: he was as tight as the tightest I've ever fucked! I imagine his tissues were opening with every fucking stroke. I kept thinking about this other 26yo kid I'm preparing to take his deathfuck in a gang rape setting later this fall. You know him -- "barebackstud99". He says he's tight too. I thought, this must be what 99 feels like inside. Shit, what a ride that's going to be! I should dedicate this one to him... OK, 99, this fuck's for you!

Of course, the more I thought about fucking 99, the closer I got, until I blew a heavy load of AIDS-laced cream into this baby's asshole. “Fuck! You're not wearing a condom!” “Don't worry baby, my AIDS isn't very far along.” “YOU HAVE AIDS????” “Sure do baby. And now so do you. Wanna freak out? It makes me hard, watching a guy freak out. I could probably blow another load of AIDS in you, if you want to freak out.”

He couldn't help himself. Freak he did. And my cock got all rigid again without ever coming out of him, and it only took a few easy strokes in and out of his ass to bring me off, leaving a second deadly deposit in his ass. About then, I think he must've passed out from the stress of it all. I got him into my car, drove him off to the parking lot of the bar I'd found him lurking near, and rolled him out. Somewhere out there in AZ now is a young angel dealing with his new status, slowly converting from within into the monster 99 wishes to become. It makes me fucking hot to remember it! Good work, don't you think? Another life permanently changed, fucked literally to death because I wanted to.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...