Hardon Club London Uk

Johnny84

so on the 15th of oct i'm going to be going to club hardon for the first time never been before i've been to sauna sex clubs gang bangs before so don't know what really asking for but whats it like theses a bunch of info on it but not that many pictures like they say it gets packed but everywhere says that just to get guy in but what leave of packed are we talking here 

also if you have not heard of hardon heres the link 

http://www.hardonclub.co.uk/

ok that came out 3 ways from worge sooooo many spelling errors sorry still a bit drunk from last night here try this 

so on the 15th of oct i'm going to be going to club hardon in london for the first time never been before even tho i first heard about it when i was like 19 i'm now 31 i was thinking it shut down years ago 

i've been to sauna sex clubs gang bangs before so don't really know why i'm asking for but whats it like theses a bunch of info on it but not that many pictures understandable because of the stuff that goes on there 

like they say it gets packed but everywhere says that just to get guy's in but what leave of packed are we talking here we talking boltz at d2b packed eagle bar at pride packed or basement sauna on a tuesday packed 

I went to HardOn in Dec 2013... was very busy - not so busy you're squashed in like sardines, but busy that you will be bumping shoulders with guys to get from area to area.

Lots of bb sex on tap. I remember getting fucked by easily over 20 guys (and getting a comment from one guy on how full my hole was with cum and proceeded to eat what he could out so I could go and re-fill!!). A very hot and fun event and nothing like I'd experienced before.