Rough Top, Bonus Shower Action

iosam

First time posting a 'Last Load' story, but these were memorable for me, so here goes..

A little while ago, my boyfriend was out of town for two days, and I was determined to get out and get some loads fucked in me, or at least drop mine in someone. My plan was to go to the gay bars in the gay area near me and cruise some older guys (my particular favorite) hard as I got drunk and if I struck out, to head to the bath house near the area. I'd never been to that bath house, or any bath house for that matter, so the night seemed like it would be exciting regardless.

First bar I went to was pretty dead, as it was a Tuesday, and what people were there weren't really my scene (punks, hipsters, etc), so after finishing my drink I headed over to another bar. All the while, I'd been cruising on NastyKinkPigs, bbrt, grindr, scruff and craigslist haha, so I figured I had my bases covered. Got a few fruitless messages from most of these, and a message from Scruff from a total top who I'd messaged before but never met with.

I got to the second bar and they had a special going on, two for one drinks and so after ordering what I thought would be a stiff enough drink to get me good and drunk, I ended up having two lol. There was a hot daddy at the bar, but he was with two guys. Although we were cruising each other hard, and he even grabbed my ass as he passed, he didn't seem keen on leaving the guys he was with- oh well, I'll have to hook up with him in the future.

I kept messaging the guy on Scruff, and after sending pics back and forth he said he wanted to top me. I asked him what he got into and told him I'd love to take his load, not sure what he'd say. I also told him I was interested in watersports, but had never done more than getting pissed on. He told me he was neg (not interesting to me, as I'm on PrEP lol) and would fuck me raw if I was. I told him the same, and he gave me a location. I told him it'd be a little while, as I had to get an uber and he was a little ways away. At this point I'm pretty drunk, he seemed upset, probably had to do with the way I worded that it'd take a bit, and said he'd find another bottom haha.

So I told him "Alright haha, have fun with the other bottom, I'm going to be collecting loads from other tops tonight." 

I guess that struck a nerve, so he said no, come on over and he'd wait. Little did I know he really wanted to fuck me up and fuck his cum in me lol.

So, I got the uber over there, and after I get into his place, I start undressing and feeling his hot cock. It was a meaty 8 inch, uncut cock. It was honestly bigger than any I'd taken before, and he didn't really show me any mercy. I sucked him for a bit and then he turned me over and handed me poppers.

If you hadn't noticed it was a night of firsts, as I had never tried poppers, but they certainly did the trick. He squirted a bit of lube on my hole, and as I took a hit of poppers, he shoved his huge cock in me balls deep in one thrust. It stung like hell, and I thought it was just the size of his cock, and so took another hit of poppers. He kept fucking me hard, and eventually my hole loosened up for him. At one point he said "You know your hole is big enough for two cocks, eh?" and all I could think was that'd be a hot scene haha.

He kept fucking me like that, and after a bit I turned around to suck his dick, him not having cum yet. It tasted strange, but I thought it was just the lube. I guess he wasn't expecting me to suck him again, but he said "Oops, I accidentally used soap for lube." Loooooooolllll - he really wanted to hate fuck my hole

I didn't mind, and he turned me over again using normal lube, then fucked me hard til he came. I didn't. We went in his bathroom, took a shower and he pissed in my mouth, and I swallowed as much as I could. We contemplated inviting over some others to top me, or for us both to top, but it was late so he wanted to call it a night. I took an uber home with soap, lube and cum in my hole, and piss down my throat. 10/10 would do again.

Bonus: 

A few days later, in the gym showers on campus, a professor who I'd seen several times and I finally got the nerve to shower together. Lots of risk for what little play we could get away with, but it was hot. He fingered my hole while we both jacked. He told me at one point, to test the waters, "It'd be hot if I came on you." So I said, "If we were fucking i'd want your cum in me," and he said "fuck yeah..". Eventually he came on me, we exchanged numbers and plan to meet up to play, still don't know if he'll play raw, but here's hoping I can start getting that hot professor cum in me on the regular :)))

• Upvote 2