[BikeGuy13] heBLASTSinside

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Bike Guy's original blog post click here

You know I don't go way out of my way to promote other bloggers - now and again I do.

And you know if I like a blog, I add it to my blogroll. I never add them thinking it will get me more traffic (though if it does.....so be it...), but because I like their tales, their tails or their writing style. It's got to speak to me.

Not much more speaks to me than my newest add: iBLASTinside.

He started following me on Twitter and I returned the favor.

I don't know I inspired him to start a blog in the last few weeks, but he has. Mind you - he had a number of his stories already published out there on other sites and transferred them over to his blog, making for an instant back-log of writings to read for most (I'd already consumed most of those).

Our Twitter exchanges led to some email exchanges and with him I have a kindred spirit. And evil spirit to be sure, but kindred none the less. He's honest about what he does and who he is - mentally and physically. Like me. We both might even be a tad bit hard on ourselves, but I think that works to our advantage.

Check him out - at his blog or in Twitter.14796943-83741900923527363?l=bikeguy13.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.