A Busy Night but Only One Load (and Cum Eating)

iwantitall

I went back to my favourite nude bar the other night but it was almost empty when I arrived. I was, however, really, really horny and wanted a cock shooting cum up my ass, so I just waited and had several drinks. Once I was feeling quite tipsy I took a walk around the backrooms and, lucky me, there was a guy standing there with a hard-on.

I walked past, touched his cock, and waited near the double bed. He looked at me, walked away, but moments later turned back and walked towards me. I stroked his cock, he lay on his back on the bed, his cock rock hard. I did not even wait, I sat down right on it. 

Unlike many guys, he did not pull out immediately and tell me to find a condom. Instead he just started riding me. He was very hard and obviously just as horny as me. He rode me, I power-bottomed him, he rode me and so it went. We were both getting really sweaty and excited. I was hard too. And then he came inside me, that wonderful feeling of a cock contracting and shooting, contracting and shooting. I could feel his cum. It was wonderful as I had not had cum up my ass for a while. 

I moved along to the sling, where a bearded guy was busy fucking a young guy. The young guy was trying to take pictures all the time. I joined them, and tried to fuck the young guy as well, but he stopped me and telling me to pull on a condom, so I lost interest in his ass and turned to suck the bearded guy, at the same time offering my ass.

He did not need much of an invitation and slid inside me right away, bare. He was one of the smallest guys I have had ever, but it was okay, he made me feel quite hot, but he never came so I went back to the bar.  By now there were about five people left. I decided to call it a night and go to the sauna which was just down the road.

There were so many guys at the sauna the place was absolutely pumping, but I don't like the sauna all that much because this one is a real show, with lots of young guys just posing and not doing much. However, while I was standing by the bar having a drink a guy I fucked and seeded over New Year walked up to me, asking if I remembered him. Of course I did.

We chatted a bit, at one point he dropped that he tested poz (my last test was neg), and that made me really horny. I asked if he wanted to repeat what we did over New Year. "Follow me," he said.

Of course I did. We went to the darkroom, I fucked him, bare, long, but I couldn't cum as, while I sometimes top, I usually bottom, and that night I wanted to get cum, not give it), so I left.

I went to the sling area, where there were a few guys standing around. A really handsome and hairy young guy was standing there with a hard-on. Normally I would not even try to go for the extremely handsome guys in this sauna because they are all posers, but by now I was quite drunk and uninhibited, so I fell down on my knees and started sucking him. To my surprise he started fucking my mouth, really hard. He obviously wanted a good suck. He shot his very sweet load in my mouth and I drank it all.

And then I went home. I wanted more cum up my ass, but it still turned out to be a decent night out.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

As a matter of interest, I went for my HIV test today. It was negative, again. After this past year during which I really went all out, taking or giving as many loads as I could find, I found my test results weird.  

I have had so many loads, and given so many, all bareback, since I was 16, and to this day I test negative. I am talking hundreds of loads here, not just a few. Call boys in Thailand and Indonesia and South Africa and Argentina and Brazil and India and Sri Lanka and Spain and other places and wild, drunken, anonymous sex in bars or anywhere I could find it.  Sex with many who had told me upfront they were poz.  Taking and giving.  Still negative.

Over a 30 year period I have had Syphilis twice, and Gonorrhea, but still no HIV. Am I just lucky? Or am I one of the 1% who are immune?  I'm just thinking aloud here.  At one point I had bleeding hemorrhoids and I took several loads at that time, including one from a guy who told me he was poz, as well as others who may very well have been poz, but just didn't tell me as much.

And still neg....

• 2 weeks later...

I took another load in the same place last weekend. Won't open a new thread because it is pretty much the same story. Went to the nude bar, it was really, really quiet. There were only two guys. The other one was a bottom. But then a third one came in, he did not even look at me, just sat at a table and had a drink. Then he went to the back. I thought he was a bottom too, but I still followed. He was sitting on a bar stool at the back next to the double bed, stroking his very hard dick with lube, no condom. So he was not a bottom! I went through the motions for a few seconds, stroking his cock and sucking a bit, but then I turned around and offered my ass. He was very ready to enter. It was a bit sore for some reason, but then he was in. He did not want to lie down, he just wanted to do it standing up. Not my favourite position. But a load is a load, so I continued. For some reason this one was quite sore all along, I really felt him all the time and it was a bit of an effort to be honest. He fucked me quite hard. And then, really suddenly he pulled out and left. I was a bit taken aback and disappointed, where was my load? So back to the bar. More drinks. Nobody else came. So I went home. Middle of the night I woke up to pee, felt like I had a fart, went ahead and did it, and, big surprise, a big glob of cum slid down my leg onto the floor. So he did come. And I did not even feel it. This actually made me feel really horny and really satisfied.

• Upvote 2