Tops Cut Vs Uncut

hurricaned

• Administrators

Hey hurricaned - Welcome to Breeding Zone!

From what I've read the studies conflict, but there are enough studies saying that it makes a difference that many people in Africa push adult circumcision. Most of the people in favor are heterosexual. I don't think I've heard it taken seriously for gay guys - especially not ones in Western countries. As a top your risk is fairly low to start with...

• Administrators
why would my chances be low to start with as a top?

It's about 7 times safer to be a top than a bottom. Using a condom is 10 to 20 times safer than bareback. So being a bareback top is nearly as safe as being a safe sex bottom. See the full study here...

http://breeding.zone/threads/2855-How-Risky-Is-Barebacking-Per-incident-risk-quantified...

Yes. The risks are lower being a top. I have to point out that there are many factors at play too. There are many tops who converted being a "top only". It has to do mainly with the micro-abrasions during sex. Obviously the bottom gets more, but the top gets them too, just not as noticeable. If you want to stay neg, only top guys you KNOW are neg. Otherwise, it is less, but remember 1 in a billion doesn't mean jack if that 1 is you. :)

The BBC made a serious scientific documentary about the circumcision claims a few years ago. They came to the conclusion that the soft inner lining of the foreskin ( the bit removed by circumcision ) is particularly vulnerable to HIV infection. Also, I've observed that the glans ( cock head ) of circed guys becomes leathery and tougher than the glans of uncut guys. I think they call that toughening keratinization.

The risk remains though, of HIV infected blood or shit entering the piss slit and piss tube of the cock. The delicate membrane lining the piss tube is thought to be vulnerable to HIV infection. Topping ( even for circed guys ) isn't risk free, but it's a hell of a lot safer than bottoming.

I'm not a medical professional. I'd advise you to research it online.