Registration Day Pozzng at NLU

As a young-looking 26 year old guy I can gain admittance to college parties. I was visiting a friend at a NLU last week, and the school sponsored a Registration Day Party. The finale Friday night was in the Student Center—recreation facilities downstairs and overnight accommodations up above.

Early in the evening I spotted two very sexy, if inexperienced guys drinking and hanging out in the lounge. They had similar builds and looks. Later I found out they were fraternity brothers and various other upper classmen. I could tell they were roundly enjoying being on their own, for they were drinking like there was no tomorrow and hitting on the girls.

My friend Kevin saw them, too. Kevin is 6'1", brown hair, nice build, smooth, with 6 inches uncut, but SUPER THICK. I had been the one who POZZED him and turned him into a BREEDER. The party attendees, considering their sophomoric inexperience and advanced inebriation, seemed easy Prey for unscrupulous POZ Predators like ourselves. One was on the verge of passing out; and the other close behind.

Kev and I made small talk with them and lied that we'd already overindulged and were in no shape to drive back to the frat house. One brother passed out, and we offered to help the other get him upstairs.

We got to their door, and the other conked out. Kev grabbed his key and opened the door. It was a tiny room, with twin beds just feet apart. We lay each brother on a bed face down. Kevin took one, and I the other. We pulled off their shirts and sweats. They looked so cute nestled there in just their tight white briefs.

We wasted no time stripping, our Cocks bobbing in midair. We pulled the guys' briefs down and drove our tongues into their succulent Mancunts. Not a peep of protest emanated from either soused Youth. For five minutes we caressed the Holes we were about to violate. We lubed our Cocks and dribbled KY down the Ass Cracks of the slumbering young men. Kev and I climbed atop the quiescent studs and paused with oozing Shafts pistoned just above their Virgin Mancunts. We rammed in nonstop, past their tight Ass Rings, ripping and tearing Ass Walls God never intended to withstand such violent Assault. How they twitched in protest, futilely trying to accommodate the Toxic Rods which had penetrated their most sacrosanct of members.

Kev and I smiled at each other, our Noxious Tools suspended up their battered Holes, our Pubes abrading their chapped Butts. We began a methodical desecration of the Siblings' already despoiled Pussies, continuing for half an hour, till we both cried out and dumped our AIDS Seed in their NEG Asses..

We pulled out, our slimy Cocks glazed pink and brown. Appalled by the filth, we flipped the guys over and bathed our shity, bloody Dicks between their Lush Lips and gleaming Pearly Whites. Kev had an inspiration. We sucked their youthful Shafts till we both had mouthfuls of NEG Cum. Then we then switched Youths and spat each brother's last NEG Load into the other's Orifice

We left them there like that, full of Charged Seed working its way into their DNA, each savoring the other's ejaculate. Kev and I joked about the day, when they suffered their first bouts of secondary infection, only to discover, that on some evening long ago, by some guys extraordinaire, they'd converted to POZ Fuck Pig Bottoms unaware.

• Like 1