Fellow poz pigs, do you have a good gay-friendly doctor?

Guest PozGoat

Guest PozGoat

One thing I've learned as I age with HIV is the importance of having a doctor that can relate to my piggish lifestyle. I understand, not everyone has a doctor that is a poz faggot, himself. My poz gay doc knows all of my piggish habits because I am completely open and honest with him. I tell him that I rim ass and get fucked raw. He knows I am a bath and local gay bar pig. I've ran into him at a popular local gay club many times.

We have a fabulous doctor/patient relationship. I trust him with my darkest secrets because of the relevance to my health. He knows I am also a bigtime FF vers bottom.

Point is, he checks every nook and cranny regarding my health. Full blood tests, all STDS, nutrient levels, cholestorol, blood-sugar/A1C, .... in other words, all the important stuff. Alongside of monitoring my HIV. My health is great. My HIV is well managed. I am currently med free and will likely stay that way as my bloodwork shows it and my doc agrees.

He has 20+ years of experience with treating HIV and has led the studies and drug trials that led to many of today's life-saving meds. My doc may be the most experienced HIV doc on the planet, in my humble opinion.

Point is. He knows what to check for regarding me and my piggish nature. He scopes my ass. He examines my groin and feet with each appointment. Foot health is a leading indicator of overall health as we age. Like I said, my doc covers the bases. I love having a gay doc that I can really open up to.

I'm writing this thread because I can't stress the importance of finding a good doc that knows how to treat gay men and the unique myriad of health issues that gay men deal with nowadays.

Do you have access to a good doctor?