Poz Fucked While on X

Hotload84

I'm one of those guys who started as a NEG Bottom and progressed to Topping after getting POZZED. I've always fantasized about HIV, and this is the story of My Conversion.

I was online, bored, and cruising, when a hot Dude I'd once played with invited me to join him and his Bud. The guy was 42, Portuguese, hairy, muscled, with an uncut Dick. He's versatile (he'd bottomed for me) but I wanted to get Laid in the worst way. With such High Hopes, I headed out the door.

His Pal turned out to be a tall, lean Puerto Rican Kid, mid-twenties, thick and cut. Yum! Yum! They had already started partying, and I don't usually do drugs; but when they offered me "X", I couldn't resist. We stripped and groped each other, making out real sloppy-like.

The Hot Muscle Dad really knew to work my Nips, which made me leak profusely. We ended up tangled on the bed with the PR Kid between my legs. That Boy knew how to Suck! Meanwhile Muscle Dad had the PR's legs spread and was munching on his Butt. When I close to Cumming, I told the Boy to sit on my Shaft—and he needed no persuasion. I started grinding while Muscle Dad worked my Nips and before long I shot a huge NEG Load (MY LAST!) up the Kid's Ass. The Youth climaxed on my chest, and left to use the john.

By then the "X" was gettin' to me; and Muscle Dad lay between my legs, giving me a real slow, wet BJ; and I got hard again. He pushed my legs back and ate my Hole. I was in heaven! I hardly ever get my Mancunt eaten, and he just took his time—licking and slobbering, nice and slow.

When I started moaning, he offered me some Poppers; and I took a couple Hits. He really started chowing down, tongue-fucking me, sliding a finger in and out of my Ass Cunt, getting me aroused. He hoisted my ankles to his shoulders, and let his Dick slide in my Crack, then pinned my arms against my sides, and between tonsilized caresses, rasped how he was gonna rape me. He lubed his Pole and held the Poppers against my nostrils, and, in one strident, searing, nonstop thrust, plunged in my Pussy.

I hadn't been fucked in many months so it hurt a lot, and I pushed back against his hips. Too late! He was already three-fourths in. Sensing my discomfort, he went back to teasing and twisting my Nips; and while I was distracted, plowed in all the way. He fucked me slow and easy; but we were sweating like two pigs, so horned up were we. I clamped my legs about him and clasped my wrist behind his back. He picked up the pace and we were both moanin' and groanin' and gettin' real verbal. His thrusts intensified to a staccato pounding, leaving me weak and helpless, at his mercy.

I'M GONNA CHARGE THAT HOLE, BABY!"

Wave after wave of Toxic Jizm surged into my Pussy. My Ass Muscles milked his spasming Death Stick, and we kept stroking and making out until I had sucked every drop of Venom out of him.

So sweet!

• 3 years later...