straight stripper as a fuckbuddy/roommate

Man4manplay

Long Story short last week I went to this strip club and I met this stripper he is straight , just divorced and has a child, he started working as stripper to pay the child support.  I pay a private with him and after I suck him, and  he dance I gave him and really nice tip. He is really hot great body and a huge dick,  we talk like an hour ( of course I kept putting money in his jock while we talk). I ask him if he did privates at home or outside the club and he said No because he was straight. When I left I gave him my business card and told him if he ever changed his mind I was willing to tip him good for sex.  That same night around 5 am I received a text from him he wanted to come to my house. I send him my address and he was there in a few minutes. He fuck me raw and fall asleep afterward. when he woke up I invited him to brunch and pay him. we have been texting all week and become good friends of course he want to get some cash and I understand that is his work. He told me his lease was ending this month and he haven't found a place to move. I told him i had an extra room that he could live free of rent( while he found  his own place)  if he fuck me regularly. He is thinking about it but now im having second thoughts I think my decision to invite him to live was too risky and soon and I'm  afraid I like him too much and  fall for a straight dude that just fucks me for money , what should I do?

This sounds like an accident waiting to happen.

Pay for the dick when you need it. You are not getting over on him by exchanging housing for dick. 

I think he sees you as an ATM machine so he's got plans for you.

If you think you are falling for him, tell him you want to date and get to know him while he maintains a separate residence.

You will see how important you are in his life if he can't use you.

Good dick will fuck with your mind. Proceed with caution.