Pozzed by an Asian Guy at the Baths on a Rainy Saturday Afternoon

I went to the Baths Saturday afternoon. It had been raining hard so there weren't many guys there. I'd been there an hour when I ran into this dude who'd screwed me before. He was fat and middle-aged, but had a nice smile and a cute Dick. He beckoned me into his room and fucked me as I leaned over the bed.

I went back to my room and lay down. An Asian guy wandered in and sat down beside me. I’d seen him around, but not for some time, and wondered what had happened to him. He was petite, small for a man, with an almost feminine frame, really smooth skin, and a mop of curly black hair.

"How ya doin'? he asked.

I sucked his Cock in response.

"Been fucked today?"

"Yeah. I'm still leakin' Cum."

"Lemme see." He hoisted my legs to his shoulders and rammed his Rod up my Ass.

"Man! Musta been quite a Stud! Ur Cunt's swimmin’ in Spunk!"

We hit the Poppers really hard, neckin' furiously while we fucked.

“You gonna Cum in me?”

“Want my Load, Baby?"

"Is it Dirty Cum?" I asked instinctively.

"'Fraid so, Dude.”

"So you're POZ now?"

He ground it into me and grinned. “'Two months to the day, Baby Doll.”

"You gonna Cum in me?"

"Only if you want it."

My head was spinning. I KNEW I WANTED IT, but was afraid. I was about to make one of those Life and Death decisions I couldn't undo."

"Tell me when you Cum," I whispered. "I wanna know.”

“You got it, Babe. Just wanted ta hear ya say it. Matter of fact, I’M CUMMIN' NOW!”

“Cum on then! I WANT IT SOOOOO BAD!”

His Rod stiffened and throbbed as he shot. When he finished, he kept it in me.

He pulled his Dick out; and used his finger to wipe off the Jizm off his Cock. Crudely he shoved his digit back up my Spooge-laden Pussy..

“Never waste a Drop. Give me an hour and I'll fuck you again. You'll end up sex-crazed like the rest of us—dying to breed. Hit the Clinic Friday morning; fuck like crazy Friday night. Never pass up an opportunity to POZ some Mancunt. S'what makes the Queer World go round. The Bug loves all Fags!"

He wrapped his towel round his thin waist, twisted my Tit so hard could barely suppress a scream, smirked an evil grin, and sauntered off.

I wondered if HIV had affected his brain.