Just a Little White Lie

My friend, Aaron, who POZZED me two years ago, loves to watch me get fucked. He loves screwing my Hole after it's been lubed with another guy's Cum. Three-ways really turn him on.

Friday night we had an orgy with a guy from AOL. We hooked up at Aaron's. Ol' Aaron seemed pleased with the Dude—especially after I told him he was still NEG. We headed to the bedroom and got right down to business.

I sucked Aaron while AOL watched. I took both their Cocks down my throat. Then my friend told AOL to fuck me. Aaron lubed my Hole and AOL's Dick. Soon I was flat on my back with my legs on AOL's shoulders while Aaron straddled my face with his Cock down my throat.

I rimmed Aaron's Ass. Felching's not my favorite thing, but Aaron's Butt is so tasty I can't resist. I wish my tongue were longer—he tastes so good! Aaron started fucking my face, and I was getting plugged at both ends.

"Fuck him hard! Pound that Ass!" my Bud urged AOL. "Shoot your Load up his Mancunt! Lube that Pussy good for me!" Aaron started rimming AOL, who quickly spooged way up inside me.

My Hole was sloppy and wet—the way Aaron likes it. He shoved his Cock in my Hole. I was so worked over I had no trouble taking his huge Shaft up my Pussy. He shot a humungous POZ Load in minutes.

AOL ate the POZ Jism out my Hole. He seemed to ravish the blend of multiple Strains and Ass Juice. The mix dripped down my Ass and AOL lapped it up. While he was felching me, Aaron got behind him, aiming his Dick at his Hole.

"No way, Man. I don't get fucked!"

Aaron shoved Poppers under his nose, just as he had the night he POZZED me. After a few hits AOL was well on his way to becoming another just POZ Cumslut.

As Aaron fucked him, I slid beneath them and AOL screwed me again. I lay on my stomach, relishing every quiver and quake of their illicit lovemaking.

AOL moaned he was gonna Shoot a second time. Aaron plowed him harder, and the Dude exploded up my Ass. Spent, he tried to pull out and get Aaron out of his Pussy. But again Aaron shoved Poppers beneath his nose while simultaneously fouling his Virgin Hole with gobs of thick Toxic Cum.

As AOL drove me home, he seemed pensive—said it'd been years since he'd been fucked like that and how good It felt. Feeling his Spooge leak out of my Pussy, I remarked that being a Bottom has certain advantages—that I, too, had been a Top till I met Aaron.

"Aaron's clean, isn't he? I mean, he doesn't have any serious STDs or anything?"

I decided a Little White Lie was in order. I knew that Aaron would want to breed him again (and again, until It took), and I didn't want to spoil his fun.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2