Pozzing the Pig Bottom

Today's my birthday; and to celebrate, I hit the Baths to plow my POZ Spooge into some Mancunts. My Lover was throwing a "surprise" party for me, so I took off to run some "errands" so I could truly "be surprised" when the time came.

Since it was such a lovely afternoon, the Baths were nearly deserted—'cept for one Stud I was willing to die for and who could end up dying me. Patience, I counseled. Here was one Dude I wanted to nail; and I could wait until he was ready—if not today, then sooner or later—since we had some serious business—monkey business—to conduct—and I had a Special Birthday Gift to share.

We did meat up—in the Sauna. Through the window I watched him shower, and made sure I had a Boner in case he came in—which he did. He dropped his towel revealing his thick Rod and low-hangin' Nuts.

He sat down near me and shimmied down the bench till he was close enough to bend over and devour my Cock. A couple of curiosity-seekers straggled in, stroking their Manmeat, but I'd committed to that Fuckhole first and guided him to my room. I ate his Pussy for what seemed like ages till he spread his Ass and I massaged Spit all over my Shaft.

"Thank God, no fucking Rubber!" he sighed. I inched up his Butt and held my rigid Rod steady while he whined and carried on.

"Please, Sir, Fuck My Butt!"

I took my time, and worked up to a good pounding, before I spewed Toxic Jizm up his hungry Pussy. Afterwards I asked him if he took on all Cummers.

"Yeah—POZ or NEG, if you're wonderin'. I 'm a Pig Bottom Boy here visitin' my parents an' need to feel ManCum drippin' from my Ass."

In the course of deciphering his likes and dislikes, I asked if he were POZ or NEG.

"Don't know as I give a Shit. Just wanna be filled with all the Cum I can get, an' one Cock's good as another for that."

Overjoyed to have found such a discriminating Fucker, I dumped three more Deposits up his unvirtuous Ass. Then I couldn't resist one final Dig

"They have free testing here Thursday evenings. Ya oughta avail yourself since I just dumped 4 POZ Loads up your Ass. An' if you're lookin' for action, I'd head down to the Sauna since those Fuckers who were jackin' sure looked like they needed it BAD!"

He mumbled incomprehensibly and sashayed out the door. It'd been a wonderful birthday so far—knowing I may have POZZED another NEG Pig.