A Midnight Pozzing at the Park Tea Room

I decided to head to the park around midnight. I hadn't been there in a long time cause of the cold weather. When I got there I wondered if I should have my head examined. It was fucking dark and cold as a Warlock's Dick. There were a few cars in the lot—maybe 8 vehicles—but nothing like I'd seen there before. There was also a brisk wind, so I decided to check out the johns directly, which would provide some shelter.

I knew there'd been attacks there in the past, so I played it careful, and after sussing out the area, hit the male john first--dark as anything; no lights at all. I stood inside the doorway and listened for any tell-tale noises, giving my eyes a chance to adjust I spotted a shadowy figure near the urinals, went over, and saw a younger dude, hunkered down, sucking an older, fortyish gent.

A vehicle came down the street, its headlamps sweeping past the john, and for a second I saw the whole perverted scene with tungsten clarity. The younger dude was a sexy twink with dark blonde hair. The intoxicated Punk smiled his stupid drunken grin and grabbed for my privates. I was half tempted, but wanted to check out the rest of the scene first. Instead I handed him my Poppers bottle. I don't mind helping out a kid like him. I know how much I enjoyed it the first time, and how Poppers helped to uninhibit me. Besides, I'd seen the Old Fart before. He was rumored to be POZ and kinda sickly looking. Half a dozen dudes had warned me to avoid him.

Anyway, I decided to check out the female john first (I'll call it the Mary) and play with the drunken twink later. Guys seem to prefer the Mary, though I don't know why. Maybe, being fem, it's more conducive to hot Fucks. It was laid out differently. There were two single cubes and a very large "handicapped" stall.

Upon venturing to the doorway I saw a few guys lounging around playing with themselves, but they didn't interest me. I wanted to see if there was any action was in the stalls. Both of the singles turned up empty, but there were 3 guys inside the handicapped. I recognized two of them even in the dark. I never forget a Cock I've serviced.

I was pleased to see the two were my POZ brothers, but I didn't recognize the dude bent down between them. I heard him grunt and moan as he took one Deathstick down his throat and the other up his Ass. I got real close and checked for a Rubber. Bareback—just as I suspected. The Fucker grinned and whispered, "The Slut came in with his boyfriend earlier—both of them stoned silly. Don't know where the boyfriend is."

"Next door with the Old Fart. Gave him my Poppers to get him limbered up."

We chuckled as the Fucker held his own Poppers beneath the Bottom's nostrils. He asked if I wanted the Bottom's Meat, but I declined. I was still drained from screwing my Bud over at the campus.

I left the Mary knowing fully well what would happen to the Twink, and had every confidence in my Bud's ability to POZ him and ensure the guys loitering behind him got their fair share of Mancunt.

It was getting colder, so I decided to check the John once more before leaving. As I walked in, I saw the B.F. hunched over. He was moaning and still sniffing Poppers. Each time he took a whiff he slammed back hard on Old Fart's diseased Shaft. The Old Troll in turn thrust deeper as he moaned, "I'm gonna cum, Boy. Yeah, you fucking Slut, I'm gonna cum in you an' give ya what you deserve."

I waited to see if the Youth pulled off but he didn't. He was too far gone on booze and Poppers to think straight. After 10 minutes or so the Old Fool moaned and the Punk start panting loudly, "Oh, Fuck yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

I smiled as I imagined all that POZ Spooge shooting up the Twink's NEG Butt. From the Mary I heard a lot of hollering and imagined my acquaintance simultaneously POZZING the Boyfriend's NEG Ass. Give 'em both a night they'd remember till the day, all skin and bones, they died.

After taking a piss, I left. As I passed the Mary, I thought of the two bottoms and all the Poison Cock they'd take that night. I exited the park and smiled as I pictured the young Sluts awaking in the morning to the trickle of POZ Jizm dribbling from their Cunts.