[SFVersCumBoy] Swimmer takes my cock through the glory hole

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

This seems to be a great start to the new year. Based on the count so far I should attend the Olympic games some time. So far I have had the gymnast, wrestler, now adding swimmer and we can throw in equestrian based on the fact that some have been hung like a horse.

I was at the gym and happened to be in the steam room when a younger guy came in. He had the body of a college wrestler - smooth, not overly built but rather more naturally lean. Firm ass, toned arms and legs, thick fingers and just a bit of hair on the chest.

He came in while I was there and went to the far end. I never assume that anyone in the steam room is either gay or looking to do anything.

For a couple of minutes of sitting and relaxing I could not get a vibe whether he was a player or not. It was time to cool off, so I headed out.

After I took a cold shower to offset the hot steam, I went back in for a second session of heat. When I came in he was stretched out and I sat at his feet. I always sit in the nude on my towels since it is not a co-ed steam and I am not shy.

When he sat back up from stretching out his towel was suddenly draped over only one leg and showing about 4 inches of cock shaft.

I caught him glancing over my way and that got a response out of my cock. When he never moved to cover his cock I let mine get firm and it naturally poked it's head up. At that point the young guy could not hide his hard on either.

He moved over and I reached out to grab his cock. It appeared uncut but it was about 8 inches and had a slight downward curve.

He was a hand full!

Since we were the only ones there, he was worried about getting interrupted and after a couple of minutes he got shy and left.

We both showered and then he was heading out at the same time.

While outside I called my husband and the young guy started up the street. I could not tell if he was still being shy, and thought he may be headed up to the book store I like to frequent at lunch.

I had never been to the book store after work but I have heard stories and thought that if the young guy was headed there to play it may be worth a quick peek.

Well, I got there and did not see him.

As I was heading out I did see this hot TALL young guy. About 6'3", late 20's with short beard and he had the lean slim build of a swimmer.

He walked by and checked out my crotch so I thought "what the hell" and walked into one of the glory hole booths.

I saw the other door open and knew it had to be him.

As you know I love to be the oral bottom at the glory holes and I have a huge fetish for tall guys.

I sat in the chair and looked through the hole. I see him stroking an UNCUT hung cock! Wow, I was not expecting that.

He was stroking his cock and I guessed it to be about 8 or 9 inches and it curved a bit to the right and up.

I motioned for him to come over and let me suck him. He seemed a bit shy about it but then he came over and placed his beautiful cock into the hole and swallowed it down.

Clean, smooth and rock hard - all good!

He let me suck and deep throat him and then he pulled back to stroke his cock some more. A few strokes and he was ready to let me suck him again.

Once again he let me swallow every inch, suck swallow and slurp...then he pulled back to stroke again.

At that point he sat in his chair and was looking through. I started to stroke my cock, took off my shirt and shoved my cock up towards the hole as I grabbed it and gave a few tugs.

He stood up and turned around. His ass was two smooth melons and I thought "well, that should be rimmed and fucked".

Glory holes are not always good for rimming but when he put his ass right up to the hole I figured he was up for a fuck.

I put my cock on the edge of his hole and slowly pushed forward.

While sucking his cock I started pre-cumming and there was enough to create a good dose of lube.

He adjusted his ass and my cock slid all the way in.

Damn, there I was buried up to my balls in a hot tall bearded young guys ass and I could here him stroking that uncut cock.

I looked down and could see his ass taking my cock and it was a hot sight. Spit and pre-cum lubed cock slowly sliding into an extra tight smooth young ass.

Once I knew he was stretched enough to take it, I started to fuck his ass good and hard.

The partition was bouncing a bit and his ass was getting a solid fuck.

Eventually I was getting close to shooting my load. I let out a low moan to let him know I was about to flood his guts with my sperm and his hole tightened around my shaft.

The first shot was filing his ass and the second was starting when I heard his moan. His ass clamped down hard and I knew that he was shooting his load as I filled his ass.

Once he was finished, he slowly slid off and could see the last bit of cum on my PA and on the edge of the glory hole.

Outside the booths, we met up again at the bathroom and as I saw him look back as I went in to grab a towel to wipe off my hand. Once I was done and outside I saw him about to cross the street. I said thanks as he crossed and he gave me a smile.3474577974612100795-7266384171751286751?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.