Could've been worse

jimmsmatt222

Hi guys. Almost got a load in my ass today. I'm off work for a few days and I had the house to myself and Its been awhile since I've been fucked so I've been really wanting it. Got on Grindr and within a few mins I had a guy close by ready to come over. Got ready and was waiting ass up for him when he walked in. I was ready for a hard fuck and an ass load of cum but I ended up with neither. He kept slipping out and would go soft and have to get it hard before he could try again. Went on like this for a while before he finally realized he couldn't do it and stopped. At the very least though he was nice enough to attempt to fist me while jerking me off. So I didn't get a load in me but I did get stretched out some so it wasn't a total waste. Hopefully next time I can find someone better.

• Downvote 1