Stretched hole

Wcbbpig

I've been carrying this load around all evening. While I was out this afternoon, I checked BBRT to see if was up for breeding my hungry hole. Turned out that a BBC buddy that I don't get to see very often was hosting in his garage. He's a big guy, 6'4", 260 with muscles and a beautiful beer belly. Best of all is a 8" beer bottle cock and a set of big low hanging balls. 

We meet up in his garage, where he has an impressive collection of exercise equipment and a big futon.  He sheds his robe and plays back, showing his beautiful cock and balls. I disrobed quickly and went right to work at sucking him hard with my exposed hole stuck up in the air (his pit bull was wandering around the room, and I was really hoping he'd lock my ass,  alas,  while the dog was friendly, he never got involved). 

After a few minutes of worshiping that cock, he had me turn around and present my hole. He lubed up and slowly pushed his way in (and me all out of poppers! I could have used them! ). My hole felt stretched and filled to the limit! He fucked me slow. He fucked me fast. He fucked me long and hard. He had me pinned with my legs together and I could feel his big balls slapping my thighs. After an hour  of intense fucking, he planted his load deep inside and left me walking funny and my hole gaping and my face smiling. 

2017 - Load #1 in the hole

• Upvote 3