[SFVersCumBoy] What to do with a room full of cock

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

We went out to a weekly gathering that usually has a room full of guys either naked,in underwear or at least a jock strap. It was a cold humid night so I had no idea whether or not anyone was going to be in a playful mood.

As we arrived I saw only one person in a jock strap but figured that with a packed room it was going to get better...

Right away I had one tall red head asking if I was going to strip down and then a hot black man that saw me the night before in a jock said hello.

I figured it was time to get down to my jock and on my knees.

The hung hot black man was in his underwear but he reached over and grabbed my ass, then introduced me to his group of friends. I reached down and felt a huge basket in his shorts and asked if he minded me taking it out and getting on my knees.

Even only semi hard it was a mouth full.

While looking up with his cock buried in my mouth I saw a hot muscle guy smiling down.

Once my black friend had been well and truly fluffed, he wanted to go mingle and play. I stood up and looked around at the crowd.

The muscle guy was still standing and I mentioned that when he was watching I thought he might unzip his pants also. He just smiled and said that it may still happen. Don't need to ask me twice!!!

I reached down and felt a long hard bulge going down his leg.

When I pulled it free of his pants, I was facing a hard cock, close to 9 inches and a nice mushroom head.

Naturally I had to get back down and start to work on it. And work on it I did.

He was thick but I was able to get most of him down my throat. Each time he would pull back a bit, there was more pre cum flowing.

I had to use my hand a few times just to give my jaws a break. My fist would fit around and I had room to swallow the entire head and most of the shaft. Then I would release his cock, grab his balls and deep throat all over again.

We were getting jostled and bumped by the crowd, and after about 30 minutes of heavy intense sucking I was covered in sweat.

It was hot, and my husband brought me a fresh cocktail. Even with that I had to step outside to cool off before continuing my hunt for cock.

I came back inside from the break I took and saw a group of men in a corner. One is a good friend that I see often and he has fed me his load. He is not usually a public exhibitionist when he shoots but he knows I love to get a good coating when I can. He was being sucked by a hot blonde kid, and the tall red head I saw earlier was also in the mix. There were two other guys in the circle and one Latino standing off to the side.

I was working on my friends massive cock and then I see the Latino pull out a beer can thick cock.

Knowing that my hung friend was not close to being done, I switched over to the beer can. Swallowing his cock was a stretch but he was not as long and I could take it all.

At about this time, there was a new young blond brought into the circle and he was being sucked off by the first blond. When he started to shoot his load, everyone paused and watched. I was down on my knees and after the cock sucker took the load he leaned over and started to kiss me.

That thick load was now being shared and I swirled it around out tongues and then swallowed it.

Now it was time for my beer can Latino cock to shoot his load and he aimed it at my mouth. I was in the mood for a good facial and let it hit my cheeks, tongue and beard.

It was still early and there were many more guys to suck...the hunt continued.

I was having a pretty good time and found a hot otter type standing in front of me. Glasses, shirt off and jeans bulging with a hard cock. I reached down and he smiled so I took it out.

He was nice and long, not too thick and I took it down my throat easily. At the same time I saw that my 30 minute blow job muscle guy was standing and watching.

Not long before I could taste cum and my otter feeder pulled his cock out and I saw the last drop staring back at me.

I stuck out my tongue and licked the head clean. After I stood up the muscle commented that I seemed to find hot cocks everywhere...well, I do my best to be of service to everyone.

The crowd began to get more rowdy but not more sexual so it was time to call it a night.

I know it has been awhile since my last post but 2010 is a new year and soon I will be visiting Washington DC for a leather event, Seattle for a formal event and attending a similar formal event right here in San Francisco...all of these have given me multiple men and their loads.

Looking forward to updating often in '10 !!!3474577974612100795-669703012363661327?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.