Two Hotel Rooms

cadet93

I was on Grindr last night when a gentleman hit me up.  As it turned out he was about to check into a hotel which was less than two miles from me.  He asked if I would like a toy, or  fingers, or cock, or even a hand up my ass.  I replied 'yes', hopped in the shower and drove over to the hotel.  When I got to his room, I kicked off my boots, went down on my knees and pulled down his shorts to get at his cock.  

He was about seven and a half, hard.  He positioned me on the bed, on my back, lubed up his hand, and, in less than 30 seconds, pushed his hand all the way into my ass, down to his wrist.  Once I was relaxed from the sudden onslaught, he knelt up and pushed his cock in to my ass, along side his fist.  I gasped in pleasure and told him to wrap his hand around his cock and to jerk himself off as energetically as he wanted.

He started off slowly, using small motions until I told him "Go for it."

"Okay," he replied, and without another word went full force, fucking and jerking off, pushing and lifting, twisting his knob to get the best approach.  He kept up the intensity until I felt his cock start to swell, which caused his hand to expand to an even larger size in my hole.  His breath became heavy and ragged as he grunted and moaned, all the while his fist seemed to get wider and wider.

Reaching down, I pulled his hand ever deeper into my hole, and as I did so he exclaimed "Oh, oh my god, oh my god,"  groaning and gasping heavily.  From the pressure to which his cock and hand were subjecting me, to which was added his wild jerking, I wondered if my ass would explode.  Then I distinctly felt his cock pulsate eight or nine times as his cum flowed into my hole.

Afterwards he gradually withdrew his cock from my hole, only to fist me again, this time going in deeper, making my ass absorb his load.  Several minutes later he completely withdrew, relaxed for awhile, only to start right up  for the second round.

After our second session concluded, I cleaned up and was in the act of leaving when a hot leather daddy hit me up from a hotel less than a quarter mile distant.  So naturally I went to his room, lay on his bed face down, ass up, and took a hard pounding until he shot his load about eight inches deep in my hole.

When I got home I used the three loads to lube up my cock while I jerked off, shooting two loads of my own.

• Upvote 4