Night at Slammer

ffhungry

Visited a hot muscle top friend in LA who invited me over for a fuck date at his place.He slammed himself and told me about Slammer and maybe taking me there if I were interested. He had me sucking his silicon enlarged fat cock while fingering my arse before giving me a booty bump. He claimed the first one didn't work and planted a second one deep up my ass. In no time I was flying and he planted his fat cock deep down my throat. Soon he suggested heading to Slammer because he wanted to fuck me in public. He put me in leather gear; leather pants and a tight leather vest showing off my athletic body and bubble butt. I felt horny as fuck when we drove to Slammer in his open Jeep and he loved showing me off as his fuck toy. In Slammer he gave me another booty bump in the bathroom and dragged my fuelled ass to the sling room. He told me to completely undress and started fucking me with the door open. Soon a small crowd formed to see me getting powerfucked by this bull and his impressive fuck tool. He encouraged the other guys to use me as well. After he was done fucking me another top took his place eating my ass and fucking me while I begged a tall and muscled young Texan to work my nipps. He edged me with the tit play while guys were taking turns eating out my ass, fingering it roughly and fucking it. The Texan shoved some fingers up my hole while I was being fucked. He was intrigued and added more fingers. I was sucking cocks from bystanders and moaning when he started forcing my ass to open wider. He leaned in and asked me if he could fist me and he knew by my moaning that I was ready. He stood beside me while he worked his big paw up my ass and with his other hand he kept working my tits. I wanted him to destroy my ass with his large fist. He worked my ass hard and loved seeing the results of his hard work. When we took a break I headed over to the gloryholes and got fucked and fisted some more before my fuckbuddy came and found me to take me home.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1