[SFVersCumBoy] Steam room load and then found two cocks at the urinals

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

As usual, I headed to the gym for a cardio workout and then a quick bite to eat before heading back to the office. The locker room was not real busy and it looked like most people might have decided to extend their holiday through Monday.

I was about to get into my gym shorts when I see the compact hung stud that fed me a load back in October - click this link to read about that one.

Well, since he was in a towel and headed to the steam room I decided that I could take a steam before my workout.

There was another guy in there with him but he was not a fellow stroker. We both waited and took a break to cool off with a shower.

When we were both in there alone we did not waste time.

He was sitting near the door and could see out, but we had enough steam that it was going to be hard to see in. He was soft and I went right down on his cock. After a few strokes and working the entire 9 inches into my mouth he got rock hard. He was shoving my mouth down so that it had nowhere to go but down my throat.

I was really working to not make a sound and that made it even hotter since I could tell he was filling every inch of my throat.

Twice I could feel his shaft bulge and grow so I was looking for a hot load to be filling my guts.

On the third shove down my throat he held my head down, started grunting and thrusting - his load was starting to work it's way out of his balls and he was not going to let me up until it was spent.

The head was so far down that his cum was going straight down - I had no problem with that, it is all about the other guy getting off and me doing what I can.

Once he was done, he let me up and I just had to sit there grinning from ear to ear.

I was rock hard and leaking buckets of precum.

We headed off to the shower and I went to finish my workout.

Then I decided to hit the shopping district and see if I could find some cum to swallow.

I went to my favorite spot and was surprised that there were no crowds after Thanksgiving. There was only one guy in the stalls and he was definitely jerking off. I thought the second bathroom may have some action so I headed out to find out. As I was walking down I passed a cute young twink and we both slowed down and looked back.

Since he was heading to where I just was, I tried to signal him to follow me. He kept walking and I did as well.

The second spot was also dead and I could tell the janitor was around so I ran back to the first tearoom.

As I got near the entrance I literally almost ran over the hot twink. He was heading out but when I passed him he turned around to follow.

I walked to the urinals and there was a guy standing there already. Maybe mid 30's, jeans and a very Midwestern look. I took the urinal next to him and the twink came up to my left.

I was not sure but when I spotted him stroking and checking me out I knew it was going to be a hot scene if we were not interrupted.

We all moved back so that the auto sensors would not trigger and I got down on my knees. Having two cocks at my disposal was hot and I went down on both.

Alternated between the twink and the Midwest boy - jacked one while sucking on the other. The stall door opened so I knew we had an audience but I was not going to stop.

I made sure to work my mouth onto each cock and go down as far and as quick as I could.

Whether it was the risk of being caught or we were all horny, it was not long before Midwest boy was ready to cum. He started to head towards the urinal so I instantly said "cum on me" and he started to shoot.

Cum was hitting my chin, face and some hit my shirt. HOT!!

Then it was time to turn back to the twink - hairy balls ready to unleash their load.

He seemed to know just what I wanted...he shot onto my goatee and then the next 3 or 4 shots went into my mouth and I could the force of them hitting my tongue and the back of my throat.

To finish off, we wiped his cock with my goatee.

We were all spent, I had two loads in me and on me. The twink commented that it looked hot so I went over to the sinks to check it out.

Thick pure white cum was coating my upper lip, not sure which hot guy put it there but I had to taste it- I used my finger and wiped it into my mouth.

Before anyone could come in and see us, we got all our disheveled clothes back in order and looked presentable.

I walked out of there with a HUGE grin on my face and pre cum soaking my jock.3474577974612100795-4568978461075374740?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.