[SFVersCumBoy] Over 2 feet of cock in my throat today and four loads

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

Well, it has been a long time since I headed up to my favorite video booths.

Lately I have been working out on my breaks, but today I had enough to do that I wanted a mental break and wanted to see if there was anything around.

After I arrived I saw a hot guy - late 20's, grey sweater and jeans. He was walking around and I checked out the glory holes. There was a cute bearish cub in one. He was uncut and had a bottle of poppers that I could smell. After he unzipped and placed his cock through hole I began to work on him.

I think he may have been nervous because it took a bit to get hard, and then he took a hit of poppers and got hard finally. After a couple of minutes of sucking and fucking my face I could taste his cum filling my mouth.

It was quick but he had a nice clean tasting cock and the cum was delicious.

After I left the booth I wandered and then I saw the cute guy in the sweater enter the booth where I just sucked (he saw me come out, so he knew I was up for some play).I went back into my same booth and got into position to give him a deep throat suck.

I could see his cock through the hole as he was pulling his pants down. Nice and thick, even while soft.

He slid about 5 inches of soft cock through the hole and I started to suck and swallow. Well, you all know there are those cocks that grow and this one did.

As he started to get into it, and I could feel it getting thicker I began to swallow more and more of it.

When he was finally rock hard, it was close to 9 inches and a good 5 inches or more around. Full heavy balls and a nice thick mushroom head made it all the more compelling for me to deep throat.

Once he knew I could swallow down every inch, he seemed to like the idea of shoving as much cock through the hole as I could take. Nothing like having a guy decide to take charge and just keep giving you more cock. We had his balls hitting my chin a few times and soon enough I could hear the intake of breath that signaled a full load about to be dumped into my throat. As soon as I felt the shaft swell I shoved my throat as far down as I could to catch it all.

I just love a mouth and throat full of cock as it empties all that sweet cum.

Well, that was two cocks and I thought it was time to head out...then I see a real cute young guy walk around the corner.

Smooth face, clean shaven, dark hair - wearing pin stripe dress pants, dark button down shirt and he was mid to late 20's. He saw me and headed to the same booth ( funny how I now think about the fact that I only entered two booths to get all of these cocks). Before I could follow there was another older business man that went in. Oh well, I thought, these things happen.

I took one more lap to see and as I was coming around the corner the older guy left the booth.

The minute I walked in, the cute guy looked through the hole and then started to unzip again.

I did not expect the sight the met my face at that hole...another long cock pushing the limit of 9 inches and with a nice slight up curve. Not as thick but damn tasty looking. I immediately went down to the base and felt his head pushing past my throat and entering. His cock was long and slim enough for me to swallow to the base and then take his cock in my fist and stroke him while teasing the head.

After a couple of minutes of hot deep throat action he is leaking and I am rock hard too.

He pulled back a bit and leaned down to say something..."can I suck your cock?"

Hell yes...so I slid my cock through.

He would not have seen the PA but I could feel his lips and then his mouth taking it. Picturing that smooth and clean shaven face being on my cock was hot but I was not about to shoot my load, yet.

He sucked me for a bit and then went back to work on his cock. Eventually the video was over and the lights came on so I asked him if he wanted to just get one booth. He said yes and we headed out.

Now, as I stepped out of my booth I saw a hot repeat from the past standing there. You may recognize the description of him as having minty fresh breath and every time we hook up, he uses his spit and it leaves his cock all minty fresh and tasty.

As the young cute guy left his booth, he and I went into the next one down. Right away we had our pants open and cocks out. I went a bit further and took off my sweater so that he could play with my nipples.

Once again we started off with me swallowing his cock to the base and playing with his balls - then he sucked me a bit.

Deep throat, pull off a bit, stroke and feel the balls hitting my fist as it slide down and then I deep throat again and stroke him some more.

As he was getting close he wanted to suck my cock again.

Eventually he was at that point of no return and asked if I wanted it. I nodded my head and slid his cock into my throat to let him release.

Suddenly my mouth was filled with sweet young male cum. I did not want to lose a drop so I kept his cock in there until he was spent. Then we both got our clothes adjusted again and he said it was time for him to head back to work.

I was getting my glasses and baseball hat back on when Mr Minty Fresh opened the door.

Well, it would be rude to leave him wanting after seeing me just send one smiling guy away...and he knows how much I LOVE cum.

He entered the booth, I locked the door and he started undoing his pants. As he was putting money in the video slot I was down on my knees taking out his cock.

It was a day of growers and I was about to get a minty dessert from yet another one.

I started out sucking on his cock and got it semi hard and then went for his balls. I have learned that he enjoys this and even likes to feel my tongue and goatee rubbing the space between his ass and balls.

After he was rock hard I went back to his cock and started to deep throat. Once again I had over 8 inches of cock being buried in my throat.

I was stroking my cock and he was pulling up my sweater to get at my nipples. I took a quick break and pulled my sweater off and let him go at my nipples.

As you all know, when I have had this much cock and cum, the next thing to get me to be a cum pig is to pull my nipples while slamming some meat down my throat.

I went back to his balls and he used some of his spit to work his cock. When I went back to his cock to finish him off it was that perfect minty taste.

It was not long at all before he was spurting a massive thick load into my mouth and I was working to get his mushroom head into my throat to milk the last drops out.

After he was spent I squeezed out two more thick white drops of cum and licked them off of his cock head.

He headed out and that was when I knew it was time to call it a day. After all, I am a hungry (and now full) cum pig and it is not good to be greedy...I had to leave something for the other pigs that were sure to heading over for their afternoon feedings.3474577974612100795-346510735818891589?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.